OOC

So... I agree with absolutely everything Folclor said above. Every last bit of it. 

I'm also extremely happy everything's remaining civil and we aren't having the shootout at the OK corral over this update. 

Wonderful stuff. Anyways  sorry for holding up Geralt and Ivela, I got off work in a half hour and will post something after the hour drive home. xD

Is anyone else missing the last week or so of posts , though? 

Also , I actually did find somewhere to change the notification preferences. I forgot where , because I suck at navigating this site. I have mine set to give me emails only for certain things and site notifs for everything instead. 

Yeah, I got all the notification settings but I still don't  get notifications u.u

I'll be skipping us to the Why'nn/James fight tonight.

I'm going to make an addendum to the rules at the moment.  So I'mma take a moment to tag everyone.

@TommyGun15 @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @KalenNighteyes @HK 50 09 @shadowstrikr25 @Lunaria Silver @Mad Prince of Sanity @StartingOver @CERBERUS177 @HanaJuni

Starting Immediately

Because this is now a situation where I can control who is in and who is not I can ease up on some of the rules.  Instead of the following at the top of your posts:

What I'm doing:

The following will be the new rule:

Include the location in bold at the top of your page and tag the people you are interacting with at either the top or the bottom of your post.

EXAMPLE:

I'm going to make an addendum to the rules at the moment.  So I'mma take a moment to tag everyone.

@TommyGun15 @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @KalenNighteyes @HK 50 09 @shadowstrikr25 @Lunaria Silver @Mad Prince of Sanity @StartingOver @CERBERUS177 @HanaJuni

Starting Immediately

Because this is now a situation where I can control who is in and who is not I can ease up on some of the rules.  Instead of the following at the top of your posts:

What I'm doing:

The following will be the new rule:

Include the location in bold at the top of your page and tag the people you are interacting with at either the top or the bottom of your post.

EXAMPLE:

Ah , Excellent. I enjoy that we can control who gets to enter at all so we don't have another situation like that one time..

Exactly ^^ and now, with this new system, I shall post the GRAND REOPENING OF THE ACADEMY FOR REJECTED SOULS 8D

FUCK. YES! I can't wait for the official grand reopening! Hopefully by then my Official Sith Secret Project will be finished.. 

(By the way , I wish we had hype cookies back)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool, isn't it?

AND YES I AM SO HAPPY THAT WE CAN POST AGAIN OMG I WAS SO BORED AND I HAD TO ADULT I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE

As am I! *starts working on post*

Meanwhile , during the time Lunaria was adulting , HK-50-09 was playing with an action figure of Boromir from the lord of the rings. (HE HAS DOUBLE ELBOWS HOLY SHIT) 

WHY DOES HE HAVE DOUBLE ELBOWS

I also tried to download lord of the rings online and as it turns out I cannot. I just cannot. 7 hours and it still wasn't done downloading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back