• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ooc] Yours Truly + ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i'm gONE BYE--

sorry T__T
we got carried away lol

same, i stopped at season 2 though. i think s3 is the last one that came out (so far)

i gotta finish my relationships guys oof
i cried oops

and yeah we did sorry lmao

I NEED TO FINISH MINE TOO BUT I KEEP PUTTING IT OFF

lmao i wasn’t annoyed at you guys or anything
i was just joking

also yeah i need to work on relationships too but ejwjjs

lmao i wasn’t annoyed at you guys or anything
i was just joking

also yeah i need to work on relationships too but ejwjjs
lol i know, i just felt bad. i should have considered everyone else too.

<.< >.>

on the topic of relationships, i think either han-sol and jae po or han-sol and jiao would be a really cute ship?? but i don't know, i'd prefer to let things like this develop throughout the rp rather than force it.

i really don't know who to ship jae-joon with rn, i'm gonna wait it out
i think he's going to be everyone's third wheel at some point oof

lol i know, i just felt bad. i should have considered everyone else too.

<.< >.>

on the topic of relationships, i think either han-sol and jae po or han-sol and jiao would be a really cute ship?? but i don't know, i'd prefer to let things like this develop throughout the rp rather than force it.
dw about it :03030

ooooo ;;;]]]

but yes develop those relationships GUYS
have fun
i really don't know who to ship jae-joon with rn, i'm gonna wait it out
i think he's going to be everyone's third wheel at some point oof
oh harry potter

remy ( hwayi hwayi ): han-sol will never be convinced that remy isn't an adorable baby. i don't know how well remy would respond to him though, considering he doesn't like diets or chores and han-sol tends to nag about that. he's always happy to dote on him though ;). since han-sol is a sub-rapper, he might go to remy for help with that. he'll probably butcher the portuguese language while trying to say hello. other than that, i can't really think of anything else. i don't know if they'd be super close, but i think they'd get along well enough. do you have any other ideas?

mu-yeol ( Garnet Garnet ): as the main vocal, han-sol appreciates mu-yeol's harmonies and knows that the group's vocals wouldn't be much to look at without his support. he respects mu-yeol's composing skills and is looking forward to the day that he can sing a song by him. he really likes it when mu-yeol pinches his cheeks or is otherwise touchy-feely. but i think mu-yeol's trouble-making tendencies would start some conflict. with smaller things like sneaking junk food, he'd let him off because he respects mu-yeol and is willing to follow his example. but when it comes to something that could bring controversy to the group, he won't be happy. all in all, han-sol tends to loosen up a bit on following the rules when in mu-yeol's company and probably looks up to him more than he should.

with that, relationships for han-sol are done, woot woot! is there anyone i missed?

remy ( hwayi hwayi ): han-sol will never be convinced that remy isn't an adorable baby. i don't know how well remy would respond to him though, considering he doesn't like diets or chores and han-sol tends to nag about that. he's always happy to dote on him though ;). since han-sol is a sub-rapper, he might go to remy for help with that. he'll probably butcher the portuguese language while trying to say hello. other than that, i can't really think of anything else. i don't know if they'd be super close, but i think they'd get along well enough. do you have any other ideas?

I think it's gucci to leave some relationships to ~naturally~ develop, all sounds good so far -3-

omg hwayi hwayi
remy and jae-joon can share snacks since they both don't like diets lmao
Raid the fridge at night and then run for their lives

I think it's gucci to leave some relationships to ~naturally~ develop, all sounds good so far -3-

Raid the fridge at night and then run for their lives
i need to make their relationship too oof
i'll do it after i finish my post

s na t c h ed

hhhhhhhhh i need to make jiao leave the bedroom still

also on the subject of relationships, umm, my son's a whore, anyone may take him if you please

Last edited:
hhhhhhhhh i need to make jiao leave the bedroom still

also on the subject of relationships, umm, my son's a whore, take him if you please
well thats mean, banana dragon is no whOre

jaejoons finna be in the bathroom so he gOne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back