• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ooc] Yours Truly + ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
character idea
kyungsoo as a serious, short leader >;[[[[[[[[[ very cool aura but w/out a stylist he dresses like he should be bullied at recess.

also, i would like to say that this group isn't a cute or bad boy group. it's just chill and romantic. they can have some angsty mvs and all that jazz.

heyooo! i'm so readyyy!
i might use park bosung as my fc even though he's super basic,,
if i don't find another one before then, then i'll totally use it

and cool! i'm looking forward to all of this.

changmin from the boyz as my fc because he's cute and he already fits the role perfectly hehe.....

btw that role's perfect for ksoo considering that's literally him irl lol

character idea
kyungsoo as a serious, short leader >;[[[[[[[[[ very cool aura but w/out a stylist he dresses like he should be bullied at recess.
Yes tiny leader!! My character (Hansol) is lowkey everyone's mum and clingy af, he probably is gonna climb into kyungsoo's bed ready for the cuddles.

ive had this idea for the og rp but we never got far enough into it

but liek we should start when they’re on a variety show about a haunted house or something like that bc :0:00:0: yes

character idea:
idk who my fc will be but i want him to be this pissy giant that gets angry at anything and anyone lmao. He would probably be the one to most likely start a fight just because someone bumped into him on the street. The other members basically have to hold him back at times lol
He's also pretty adamant about things being clean and will be fuming while crouching down to pick up someone's socks or something.
Are there going to be relationships between each of the members? I'm interested in the idea that my character would be closer to some members than others.

character idea:
idk who my fc will be but i want him to be this pissy giant that gets angry at anything and anyone lmao. He would probably be the one to most likely start a fight just because someone bumped into him on the street. The other members basically have to hold him back at times lol
He's also pretty adamant about things being clean and will be fuming while crouching down to pick up someone's socks or something.
Are there going to be relationships between each of the members? I'm interested in the idea that my character would be closer to some members than others.
gimme that neurotic giant

yee there should be relationships bc they've been training together for quite sometime. :0

character idea:
yesssss that's hilarious. I need an angry cutie. Your description reminded me of Wonwoo from Seventeen so that could be an idea for an fc. Just a suggestion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back