OOC Thread

The monster has already fallen and is now a burning pile of flesh, thanks to Ash and Thunder using the Flamepiece. If you want, you can still cut open the thing to let the flames get to the core of the monster, but you can save your Essence you were spending on that. What do you wish to do?
Ah. Right, I'll save the essence and reflexive attacks, then. Can I spend my action figuring out what's driving the airship?

Yes. There is a control room a short distance away from where you have landed on the deck; anyone still in control should be in there.

Looks like we are moving out of Combat Time, so act as you see fit.

Nagao might want to check on our Necromancer friend. I hear being punched by an Abyssal gives you the flu or something.

Nagao might want to check on our Necromancer friend. I hear being punched by an Abyssal gives you the flu or something.

Yeah, I intend on providing medical assistance on anyone wounded during the course of the encounter, however Necromancer flew over to the airship as soon as she finished with her spell, so I think I'll start with our Dragon-Blooded allies and their troops and as soon as you've wrapped things up there, I'll offer to treat her wounds as well, provided of course she agrees to that. Abyssal physique may be peculiar, who knows?

Greetings and Happy Easter to all :)

I've been travelling and dealing with Easter holidays - related family stuff, hence my inactivity. Will probably resume normal activity in a few days.

Best wishes to everyone.

First off, no need to worry about not posting much. Real Life takes priority, but thank you for the heads up.

Second, we now have a dice roller in the Hosted Projects forums. I don't know how well it will work with the massive numbers of dice that we have in an Exalted game of this level, but we can experiment and see. If you are more comfortable with me making the rolls, feel free to let me know.

I'll give it another day for postings before I give the story a nudge.

Sounds good to me. I am just trying to make sure I don't move too fast and not give everyone their chance to post.

Do you guys want me to set the scene for the big reveal of the Titan, or do you guys want to? I don't want to steal someone's thunder.

We've all been a little busy and drained of our creative juices lately, methinks. It might be easier to jump back in if you set the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back