OOC thread

Its called being ninja'd bro. Get with the program.

608-army-sniper.jpg

THIS RIGHT HERE WAS LOKI

watching

waiting

*looks at xens hair*

*looks at hakai's hair*

@Loki Odinson i have found where the extra dye for their hair went

clearly, hakai got the extra handful and left miros and enlai with hair that you could see from a mile awat

After looking at Hakai's appearance image, I would say the creators of the Destroyers didn't want Enlai to come out similar to the Earth Destroyer, so they didn't give his hair any colour. I mean if both Enlai and Hakai had dark hair and wore the same clothes, they need a way to tell who's who at first glance, right?

Also, the Destroyers' creators really didn't read the memo about ensuring their creations can blend in with the mortals XD

After looking at Hakai's appearance image, I would say the creators of the Destroyers didn't want Enlai to come out similar to the Earth Destroyer, so they didn't give his hair any colour. I mean if both Enlai and Hakai had dark hair and wore the same clothes, they need a way to tell who's who at first glance, right?

Also, the Destroyers' creators really didn't read the memo about ensuring their creations can blend in with the mortals XD

Well, that wasn't really on purpose, its more so of a "flawed replica of humanity" kind of situation.

Heh, what can I say, I had an image for Hakai as kind of a lady's man, and most of the pics I could find in traditional robes suitable to the earth kingdom were like that :P Blame Japan I guess.

There are, Rorn and Shogen are what I consider "tall".  Though we dont have a small person...how funny would an air bending midget be? LOL

I am incredibly sorry to have to say this but I must take a hiatus from RP, my life just got extremely complicated and I have neither the time or mental capacity for it anymore. I had sooo much planned for Xen but I just can't right now.

Sincerest apologies TruthBlade.

I am incredibly sorry to have to say this but I must take a hiatus from RP, my life just got extremely complicated and I have neither the time or mental capacity for it anymore. I had sooo much planned for Xen but I just can't right now.

Sincerest apologies TruthBlade.

That's fine. You will be ok if I take over the Water Destroyer role (I would make my own of course)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back