OOC - The Tavern

@Ironrot my character has been rejected so many times, that I'm having difficulty developing an idea that works. So just waiting till CS idea is done before I can post.

8 hours ago, Ultraman said:

@Ironrot my character has been rejected so many times, that I'm having difficulty developing an idea that works. So just waiting till CS idea is done before I can post.

Sorry :(, it just that an imagination / luck based power is too unpredictable, the system is complicated, and i feel like it gives you the upper hand in battle.

*chair spinning in anticipation intensifies*

Happy+008.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, now i'm officially free (Until the beginning of January, at least)! 

Please expect some stuff tomorrow, or the day after.

Update: Sheets are ready to go, as well as some NPC CS. I'll try to post them tonight

@ViAdvena @RaynaFon @Ironrot @Lava @clayterran @2PM @Finalshine23 @Cipah @The One Llama to Rule All @Ensig @Until-We-Burn @labyrinthecho @Jet Valentine @Daimao @ChazGhost @Reinhardt @Kyon @Tatercakes217 @forgefan @AceOfSpades0210

Hello, hello, everyone!

I decided to restart this RP in 5th January, since i know everyone is going to be busy IRL with Christmas and New Year holidays. If you still in this RP, please say something. If you decided to drop this RP, please say something too so i know!

A new interest check should be up in a few moments.

1 hour ago, Ironrot said:

Still here.

Also bugger, you've picked the day I go back to work.

Don't worry same day as me go back to school too. Yay, friends?

Also welcoming our 3 new members!! @Sxorchem @Dig @AThiefOfSpades

@ViAdvena @RaynaFon @Ironrot @Lava @clayterran @2PM @Finalshine23 @Cipah @The One Llama to Rule All @Ensig @Until-We-Burn @labyrinthecho @Jet Valentine @Daimao @ChazGhost @Reinhardt @Kyon @Tatercakes217 @forgefan @AceOfSpades0210

To make stuff a little bit easier to manage, if you do not response by 5th January i will send you a PM. A week after, if i has yet to get a response i will sadly ban you out of the forum. Of course, if you are still interested and want to go back, you are more than welcome to do so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back