• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) The RuPaul's Drag Race Roleplay Experience!

WTJ2020

This is the official OOC chat for our roleplay on RuPaul's Drag Race, the RuPaul's Drag Race Roleplay Experience.

LINKS:
The RP
Character Sheets

Please follow the rules of our roleplay. Please visit the main roleplay area here.

Last edited:
Yes, I am still planning on trying to launch this. I know, it's been a while since anything was posted but as we all know, this project does require attention or spotlighting in some situations for it to officially start. Not many people on here are interested in a RuPaul's Drag Race roleplay but I can't shut it down. I would either have to form an alliance for them to help me with this roleplay or else bump this to give it more of a chance of gathering sign ups.

Have you made a page for it under the recruiting thread of the forums?
Just so you know it has been a long while since I last used this site so the chances are, I'm unsure as to how to check if I had made a recruitment page. I think I made an interest check but I would have to re-bump it or revamp. If I can't find it it will have to be created again if I cannot find how far down it went just to bump it up again! Recruiting would be extensive as I would need multiple runners and production team members (i.e those wishing to play the role of the Drag Race production team to devise the challenges, tasks, runways, etc.) as well as those wanting to be contestants/queens in the roleplay, to help me out with the recruitment. If an interest check was made for it, as I said it would have to be re-bumped if allowed to do so, or else I create the recruitment call if needing to, should an interest check not be enough to help me revive this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back