• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC: Teenagers With Attitude | A Power Rangers RP

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

KingsRock

Power-Rangers-logo-600x257.png

Discuss TWA: A Power Rangers RP here! Questions, comments, concerns, or memes. Have at it, be respectful, and have fun!​

Rules:
This RP takes place in an alternate universe from the regular Power Rangers world. So, no children/relatives of previous Rangers.
2. I'm not asking for novel-sized posts, but I do not want one liners either. Try to construct at least a paragraph per post.
3. For now, just one character per person. NPCs are welcome if approved, but as far as primary characters, just one for now.
4. Standard RP etiquette, please. No perfect characters, god-modding, etc.
5. Above all, have fun! Any questions pertaining to rules (whether listed or not), feel free to comment here or send me a PM.

Last edited:
What colors are available and are you looking at making a discord? Also, my friend VanillaSunrise VanillaSunrise would like to be the Pink Ranger if possible! She's driving right now so she can't really post interest herself. I'll have my application up hopefully today!

Posted my application last night. I hope you like it. Just let me know what color you need her to be. I put down "pink, yellow or black" because I think they'd fit her more. But really open to any color.

What colors are available and are you looking at making a discord? Also, my friend VanillaSunrise VanillaSunrise would like to be the Pink Ranger if possible! She's driving right now so she can't really post interest herself. I'll have my application up hopefully today!

To start us off, the colors that are available are Blue, Pink, Yellow, Black, White (Red and Green already taken). And I see that she has posted so that's great!

Leaving apps open for the next few days, so get those in! :)

Happy to see so many bios! While we are waiting, how about you guys tell me what’s your favorite PR season? I loved RPM, In Space and SPD.

I really enjoyed the first seasons up to in Space. I also enjoyed SPD, RPM, Ninja Storm, Jungle Fury, and Dino Thunder.

My favorite ranger is Tommy. He's the one who got me into Power Rangers. It was on at a friend's house when I was a kid. I saw Tommy and I was instantly hooked. Of course I'm always gonna have a soft spot for him and the original rangers.

dropping in to say hi and to show my interest in the group,
if you'll have me (*´╰╯`๓)♬
&& i've just finished my form, so there's that done!

as for questions... i'm wondering how many posts are you expecting per week, KingsRock KingsRock ?
e.g., do you expect us to post twice a week or???
this is so i could organise my weeks better lol
&& is the structure of the rp going to be episodic as a whole
or is it just going to be a normal roleplay structure?

as for fav. PR seasons...
power rangers as a whole is a good childhood memory of mine;;;;
but i remember really liking SPD, Dino Thunder and Mighty Morphin

dropping in to say hi and to show my interest in the group,
if you'll have me (*´╰╯`๓)♬
&& i've just finished my form, so there's that done!

as for questions... i'm wondering how many posts are you expecting per week, KingsRock KingsRock ?
e.g., do you expect us to post twice a week or???
this is so i could organise my weeks better lol
&& is the structure of the rp going to be episodic as a whole
or is it just going to be a normal roleplay structure?

as for fav. PR seasons...
power rangers as a whole is a good childhood memory of mine;;;;
but i remember really liking SPD, Dino Thunder and Mighty Morphin

As far as posts, this is going to be a casual RP. At minimum once a week, but I’d be happy with twice a week even. The RP is going to be episodic with different objectives for everyone per episode; there will always be something to do.

Excellent selection of seasons too by the way.

Last edited:
I hope it's no problem that Eleanor is Aussie~ if you prefer her to be American, I won't mind [too much] but I'd change it in a heartbeat :)

Does anyone have a favorite Super Sentai series? My favorite was Shinkenger, primarily because it's the first one I've watched from start to finish. May go back and watch it again.

tumblr_omomk7jc7Q1w0kxlko1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back