• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teenagers With Attitude | A Power Rangers RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

KingsRock

Power-Rangers-logo-600x257.png

A Power Rangers RP powered by OGSG!
Arcs
  • Coming Soon!

Last edited:
vYCwXfM.jpg

Zordon of Eltar
For years this planet lived peacefully, tucked away from the intergalactic evils that have plagued our universe since the dawn of time. Earth's inhabitants were completely oblivious to the wars that had been waged across galaxies, electing to solely focus on the troubles on their native land. Politicians, as they call them, far and wide debated over issues that appeared minuscule in my eyes... knowing full and well that a greater evil than any Earthling could imagine would soon return to prominence.

The parasite would soon be returning.

The warriors I originally recruited are long gone and the Power Rangers are all but a distant memory in the eyes of the universe. Such was part of my vision: that we live in a world where the Power Rangers were no longer needed and we were all capable of governing ourselves through peace and love. Yet, with the parasite slowly returning to form and my current body weakening, I fear that now is the time to recruit a new iteration of the Power Rangers. What these young humans have is a spirit that illuminates brightly in a dark world. From broken backgrounds, I will use these warriors a beacon of hope for all to see.

But I fear that they don't realize just how tall and how dangerous a task the calling of being a Power Ranger is. Death is something that I have certainly grown accustomed to during my time in this universe... and though I have lost many Rangers in my time breathing, each passing hurts just as much as the first. The threat of this planet... this city Angel Grove... is strong... but the power that is hidden within this new generation of heroes, I believe, is even stronger. They will be the life blood of justice...

...and they will triumph over any evil that stands in their path.

Last edited:
hhlXfSn.jpg

The Parasite
Zordon is sadly mistaken if he thinks that a group of "colorful warriors" can put an end to my plans for a second time. He doesn't realize just how foolish he is in thinking that peace among the universe is an attainable virtue; war is a natural byproduct of existing. His perfect plan is filled with imperfection and he doesn't realize it but... Zordon is the exact thing that he claims to despise: manipulating others for the progression of his mission. He wants people to bow before him like he is some sort of god. What makes that plan different from my own?

Simple. Zordon is aware of the sensibleness of my proposition and he is too prideful to admit that I have outsmarted the greatest wizard from Eltar.

Once, I was accused of being prideful but I would vehemently disagree. I simply wanted to provide the universe with exactly what it wanted: controlled chaos. Disarray is innate no matter where you go, but whoever can organize the madness ultimately is the most important component of the chaos. Zordon thinks he has that control now on his precious new home, Earth. Now, I will seize the opportunity to utilize its inhabitants to further my mission. Zordon isn't the only one whose capable of crafting his own team of warriors to do his bidding. I will show him that I am just as powerful... no... more powerful than he is!

And I will completely obliterate any remnants of his being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back