[OOC] Team Realm Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Sure. Until instead of having to fight off a regular ol' Zombie ambush, you have flaming Zombies attacking you.

:twisted:

Pft... dead bodies are flammable in the day....

Also, we'd be able to see into the shadowland island and see the zombies moving... :twisted:

*pokes Scorp*

He's been berry berry quiet...

Has anyone heard from him since his last post?

sorry....life has been hectic again. Im just now reading and catching up. Will post and update char soon :) !
Yay! So, is it okay for Aria to have had a quiet talk with Vor'en about what she and the other DBs know about him?

Haku said:
sorry....life has been hectic again. Im just now reading and catching up. Will post and update char soon :) !
Yay! So, is it okay for Aria to have had a quiet talk with Vor'en about what she and the other DBs know about him?
I dont mind. Do you want to actually RP the scene? :)

Is up to you...

The main thing I wanted was a way for Vor'en to be able to show off his exaltedness and not have to hide charm use when with the DBs....

Erm... Scorp... please set your MSN messenger to "online", and not 'invisible'... as my client just isn't seeing you.

That or you keep going offline... -_-

Haku said:
*waits for the other exalts in Team Realm to respond to Aria's summons*
This is what you're waiting for.

Haku has to order the ship back to the island, or order it to move on.

I was waiting for everyone to respond before heading to the island... but apparantly no one is willing to answer. Le sigh.

We leave the island? Since no one wants to play with nekomancy.

Courtesan already stated that he would like to. I thought Aria had agreed and they were going to go from there.

And the others? -_- ;

I mean... it's all nice to go into a shadowland with a sorcerer, a water aspect, but... -_- ;

anything from our respective rolls, or are we waiting for the other pcs to make their own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back