[OOC] Team Realm Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Or your character could be a team player and tell the ignorant Dragon Blooded that ther is, oh say...

a giant angry elder Lunar that likes to rape and kill Dragon Blooded because he's a whiny baby that rules over an entire nation of underwater people that all hate the Dragon Blooded.

I'm gonna be really, REALLY busy this week. Finals at my college. Don't expect me to post anything.

Somewhat disgruntled from hearing all of this...mad talk about Solars of the past, though unsure as to why he feels that way, he finally speaks up.
"Most Honorable Hosts of the Dragons, what are we hoping to gain by going on this fools quest? Despite bad poetry, I am unsure that this journey will prove anything but your destruction. The anathema are strong, their corruption stronger. I do not wish for you all to share my fate. "
Did Scorp's PC admit to having close encounters with Anathemahood? :shock:

Please tell the people under your command where to go so we can get going Haku. Just because Tutej isn't in charge doesen't mean he doesen't want to get going.

I was hoping for someone to suggest where they want to go.. but if no... then the Haku shall chose and post in a bit... :?

*takes out a dartboard with a map of creation*

Skip forwards... and my square was more my thinking of a 'starting' point to where the square where the isle of shadows is, ie. the 'end point' of the voyage.

Right, I'm typing up the new thread, but I can't seem to find any referances to teh Isle Of Shadows anywhere in my books. Beyond a very minor referance in the West book and appearing on a bunch of maps, it seems almost no details exist on it at all.

Has anyone seen anything to the contrary, or should I make up something deliciously evil?

Island fortress of the undead with a nice inauspicious citadel it is then.

... And a reason for you to go ashore. I need to come up with one of those.

Vile Death Anathema whose first mission for his Deathlord cross-paths with the wrong Dragonblooded? ^_-

Haku said:
Vile Death Anathema whose first mission for his Deathlord cross-paths with the wrong Dragonblooded? ^_-
Considering the next major encounter I have planned for the other team, I'm trying not to overuse Abyssals. They're gonna be handling the Abyssal hating thing well enough in just a little while. :twisted:

How do you folks feel about zombie pirates?

Hahahahahaha...

Not just demonic pirates? Zombie/undead pirates are cool.

As long as we all uphold the principal of minimal movie quotes, we'll be fine.

Hmmm... given that we, DBs and Sidereals, know that Scorp's PC is a solar vis a vis from Mnemon's speech. Would it be okay for Aria to have confronted Vor'en in private to let him know that she and the other DBs (she thinks that the Sidereals are dragonblooded, thanks to disguises and Resplendent Destinies) knows what he is... and that as long as he behaves or some such, they'll let him be?

OOC-wise, this is so that Scorp can kick out with his charms and not worry too much about flaring his anima... ie. he can go peripheral essence with less concern.

But... we're still on the ship.... :shock:

Oh noes! They can walk on water and attack the ships!

On the other hand... if we're stuck in the shadowland. Ie it falls completely dark when night falls... we'd be anchored.

Aria would make sure of that.

No, you can get out of the shadowland in time. Bugger.

Sprung that one on you a bit early. Now you're gonna be salting all the bodies when you land for real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back