[OOC] Team Realm Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

You silly, silly man... you've not seen what water aspects can do right?

anima power allows me to function underwater as if I'm above water. This includes warstrider usage... like flight. :P

A whaaa?

[QUOTE="Manual of Exalted Power: The Dragon-Blooded]At the cost of five motes of Essence, the child of Daana’d suffuses her being with the power of Water. For the duration of a single day, the Exalt has complete water freedom. She can breathe water as easily as air and is incapable of drowning. She also suffers no environmental penalty for any actions she takes underwater, including such improbable actions as firing a bow or throwing a chakram. As a final bonus, the Exalt can walk across the surface of a body of water as easily as dry land.

[/QUOTE]
I see no mention of any specifics of allowing you to activate devices that clearly only work in the atmosphere when fully submerged in water :P .

Of course, we will need an official ruling from our ST before anything is confirmed >.>.

Given that water DBs can use ranged weaponary underwater like implosion bows and such with anima power. And no one else can....

EDIT - at least without charms, spells, hearthstones, artifacts and such.

EDIT 2 -

At the cost of five motes of Essence, the child of Daana’d
suffuses her being with the power of Water. For the duration of a

single day, the Exalt has complete water freedom. She can breathe

water as easily as air and is incapable of drowning. She also suffers

no environmental penalty for any actions she takes underwater,

including such improbable actions as firing a bow or throwing a

chakram. As a final bonus, the Exalt can walk across the surface of

a body of water as easily as dry land.

This is just too funny.

Anyway,

I didn't get my answer, so I am safely assuming my char knows all of yours and you guys are cool with what I am...wary about it, but ok with it. Possibly even seeing me as a shining (no pun intended) example?

More like a dangerous animal. A very dangerous animal that everyone will probably put down before it grows so strong that they can't.

I'm sure we'll be able to work out a way to neuter... ern... declaw you... and what works on one... will work on others... ^_-

So now I have a Lunar Mate....
So does that make me a Furry?
You are not required to sleep with him, and your First-Age incarnation didn't, so embarrassing memories about that ought to stay low... where that particular Lunar is concerned. :twisted:

Supressing a peasant uprising...

Political intrigue during a Gala on a large pleasure Barge...

Delivering an important message...

Important figurehead has been poisoned and an investigation needs to be done...

Gathered together to go treasure hunting...

Protection of a famed artifact...

I say we go with the classical "So there was this tavern, and some dragonblooded and anathema walked in there... amazingly, the place didn't go up in flames." :twisted:

"Two Dragon-Blooded, a Sidereal, and a Solar Anathema walk into the Palace Sublime. The Mouth of Peace says: "What is this, some kind of joke?""

Alternate punchline: " Is it Tuesday again already?"

Perhaps a gala? A festival (a legit IO one to honor a god?) But it all goes wronge with stuff happens...

Or perhaps in a boat on the high seas and hijinxs with pirates, gods, and mermaid fey? :D

Haku said:
Perhaps a gala? A festival (a legit IO one to honor a god?) But it all goes wronge with stuff happens...
Or perhaps in a boat on the high seas and hijinxs with pirates, gods, and mermaid fey? :D
I like the first idea. Team Anathema is already doing the seccond.

But they only have zombies... we got mermaid fey. ^_^

Althou a gala interrupted by mermaid fey riding giant behemoth sea/land critters would be awesome. It'd be like that ancient Marvel comic with Namor and the forces of Atlantis attacking New York. And throw in a giant Primordial/Neverborn called Galactus. That'd be fun times.

And yes, I'm semi-joking... :D

Haku said:
But they only have zombies... we got mermaid fey. ^_^
Althou a gala interrupted by mermaid fey riding giant behemoth sea/land critters would be awesome. It'd be like that ancient Marvel comic with Namor and the forces of Atlantis attacking New York. And throw in a giant Primordial/Neverborn called Galactus. That'd be fun times.

And yes, I'm semi-joking... :D
Well, I do have it down here to torment Lane Tamur with a transexual Sea God, is that close enough?

That aside, yeah I think I can see the Fey doing that.

How come Team Anathama doesn't get transsexual sea gods? I feel like I've signed up for the wrong team :(

Tome said:
Well, I do have it down here to torment Lane Tamur with a transexual Sea God, is that close enough?
That aside, yeah I think I can see the Fey doing that.
We do.... Just as to why you see that to be a perk I do not understand.... >.<

Sherwood said:
How come Team Anathama doesn't get transsexual sea gods? I feel like I've signed up for the wrong team :(
But Lane Tamur is on team anathema, right? So, you lot should get it. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back