[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Well, she thinks so.

EDIT: Using her old stats, Fury has a measly Perception + Awareness total of 3. She gets: 4 3 5 (0 successes)

So, umm... I don't suppose anyone would be waiting around near the docks an hour or so after the fight, would they?

Or maybe, where would everyone be about then?

Perhaps... Perhaps not. I'm sort of lost in regards to what's going on at the moment. This works out in my benefit though, because besides the holidays I'm leaving for Amsterdam in a week and still haven't finished all the preparations (including securing my housing situation >_>)...

What's happening at the moment: Downtime. You guys have got as much downtime as you want to train, pursue individual lines of inquiry or whatever else you want. Jukashi, Sherwood and Arthur have thrown up little IC conversation threads for themselves, and I've dangled a couple more plot-hooks in them (like you needed any more).

Just let me know what you're having Snow do and we'll take care of that.

Eva's gonna track down that Manta Carrier. "If anyone made off with that thing it was those human torches."

Tome said:
What's happening at the moment: Downtime. You guys have got as much downtime as you want to train, pursue individual lines of inquiry or whatever else you want. Jukashi, Sherwood and Arthur have thrown up little IC conversation threads for themselves, and I've dangled a couple more plot-hooks in them (like you needed any more).
Just let me know what you're having Snow do and we'll take care of that.
Well, I just have to finish the stuff about Ivory Blossom and then send you the go for the next part of our PM series. I might be able to do that tonight... I should be done with my planning stuff for today by then.

But my question is less concerning Snow (as we already know what's happening with him) and more so with the group as a whole. How is the downtime structured? Did we split up? Who went where, and with whom? When and where are we meeting up?

That sort of stuff. >_>

IMHO, these are probably things we should have determined before the downtime, IC, OOC, or both... >_>

Is everyone okay with meeting back at Theran's Manse? At a time set by communication via an Infallible Messenger (ie: whenever we want it to happen)?

BTW, Snow (and I'm assuming River as well) left you all, probably not too long after the discussions about the Manta, Viro, etc, started happening. He's got a few small matters to attend to...

If I remember right, we were planning on making a stop at a underwater manse. Was that one yours, or am I thinking of someone else? Either way, sounds fine to me. Rowan and his 'Strider both have underwater ability.

Everyone, I have a few questions to the circle:

• What artefacts does the circle currently have? Aleph would very much appreciate to borrow some armour and a weapon...
  • This is kind of in-game, but I think Aleph would know, so, what EXACTLY are the plans now? I understand that we are now preparing an attack against the Silver Prince and Rowan and Aleph would, among other things, summon an army of demons. Is this still true? How long do we have? Where are we going to do the summoning? What kinds of demons are going to be summoned?

And these ones are for Tome:

• Regarding the making of our FA characters, would you allow the artefacts recently published in Wordman's book, When Autochthon Dreams? I'm particularly interested in the Invincible Golden Rampart, in page 56.
  • Still about the FA characters, I would like to know what you think of Sky, the pseudo-daiklave I've suggested for Kendik to use. It's posted in the custom stuff thread.
  • You mentioned before that you'd allow us to buy Magitech material for XP. Can we buy the Hearthstones they'd need to work as well? How much would an artefact 5 warstrider + a level three manse cost? What about ancillary systems? I'm considering buying Resplendence of the Golden Sea, Kendik's warstrider, for Aleph.
  • What about the trials to learn Celestial Circle Sorcery?

Rowan has a Soulsteel Hearthstone amulet and a set of Soulsteel Bracers that I can't use with my shapeshifting. My other artifacts are my Daiklave, and a suit of armor with the Moon-Faced Mail advantage, and the WS. All of his artifacts are listed on the character sheet.

Does that help?

We have the leftovers from the Wyld Hunt, but Fury is inclined to give the Fire Aspect's stuff to the new Lunar. You could make a claim, though. She herself just as her daiklaive, not counting her two tattoo artifacts.

Aleph wouldn't probably ask for the artefacts if he knew they were going to be given to Viro. Didn't we have a soulsteel daiklave as well?

Damn, I had forgotten about it. Its not a Daiklave, its a Soulsteel whip, using the stats of a fighting chain. At least, thats the one I got off the lady Abyssal I fought. Did the necromancer we found on the ship so long ago have a MM weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back