• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

WIP ^ adding more to it :)
You should prolly post up an app in the the charrie thread. Buncha WIPs there anyways lol. Link is in the OP of this thread.

And anyways if it's all goods, toxification toxification for my charrie Ronni, thinking I'mma leave her backstory blank for now cuz she might be an antagonist in the RP rn when it starts. Not like a full on baddie but still like her job as an Agent is to hunt down and investigate Supernaturals.

Prolly just list up things she's in/famous for instead of a full bio write up? Then like slowly reveal her bio from POV of Halo and Ronni in their posts.

You should prolly post up an app in the the charrie thread. Buncha WIPs there anyways lol. Link is in the OP of this thread.

And anyways if it's all goods, toxification toxification for my charrie Ronni, thinking I'mma leave her backstory blank for now cuz she might be an antagonist in the RP rn when it starts. Not like a full on baddie but still like her job as an Agent is to hunt down and investigate Supernaturals.

Prolly just list up things she's in/famous for instead of a full bio write up? Then like slowly reveal her bio from POV of Halo and Ronni in their posts.
thanks!

K so thinkin' I'mma keep Halo/Damage as she is and double up with another charrie

It'll be Halo's cousin who is a law enforcement officer. They'll be a Supernatural persons investigator. They are called: "Hounds or Hounders" the way people call police folks "cops." So they grew up with Halo but the Hound's parents invested in 'therapy' to null/convert ther demonic possession. And so they became a cop trying to capture and 'convert' Supernaturals to be more in line with how society wants them to be using the techniques and technology that helped them 'cure' their "Preter-Sapient"-ness.

But of course they gunna struggle knowing that their cousin has gone rogue and is dancing the fine line of duty vs. blood if/when interacting with Halo.

toxification toxification Is it cool if I make the term "Preter-Sapients" for Law Enforcement peeps to be politically correct when dealing with Supernatural types. Kinda in the same vein as "Tolerance Day" we had in highschool lol
Prefer sapient is go! Gotta love it when you’re being oppressed but the copper uses the correct terminology to refer to you

Yeah that’s cool! It’s fun to leave things like that a surprise.

do you know when the rp is going to officially start by any chance? Really looking forward to this :)
haha I wish! but in all seriousness my whole family has been ill and we just moved into a new house, but with the amount of participation and characters we currently have I’d say I’m ready to start this within a few days, if y’all are ok with super spotty β€œboss” (lol y’all ain’t have to call me boss, you can call me garish)
the other question is, how do we start? are we going to start with all of the characters gathering in that cafe for a reunion/by complete chance?

Last edited:
haha I wish! but in all seriousness my whole family has been ill and we just moved into a new house, but with the amount of participation and characters we currently have I’d say I’m ready to start this within a few days, unless y’all are ok with super spotty β€œboss” (lol y’all ain’t have to call me boss, you can call me garish)
the other question is, how do we start? are we going to start with all of the characters gathering in that cafe for a reunion/by complete chance?
Naturally family and real-life come first haha. I have dozens of essays to do for my master's degree. Having all the deadlines in January sucks haha. I'll add as much as I can.

Some can start like that, I suppose. I need to figure out myself how my character would eventually come across the others, as he doesn't and wouldn't know any of them, and he has no reason to go to a cafe since he can't consume any of the food there, and it'd probably odd to go to a cafe just to order some water. Someone somehow can notice that he's different as he waits to pay. (Maybe he forgot his flask at home and this place was the quickest way to get some without being late to work). I don't know whether some supernaturals can tell who is and who isn't one.

I also had an idea of my character, while he is shopping for "groceries" - just a cart of meat, fish and chicken -, someone from his hometown randomly recognises him. He quickly pays for his stuff and leaves as the person continues to get a closer look. As the person continues to follow him and question him, it could lead to him leading the guy into a back alley, beating the living daylights out of him to scare him, and then threatening to kill him if he talks about this. Maybe that could be how someone comes across him, and then that can lead to him down the line eventually being convinced to go to a cafe?

I really like Bugga's idea about the agent hunting supernaturals. Maybe she's like an undercover person who has convinced supernaturals into trusting her and she's gathered everyone she knows under the guise of bringing together a group to start some act of civil disobedience. She'd have other enforcers ready to go. Also, when it comes to your character Ronni, Bugga (I don't know how to tag you haha), what happens to supernaturals who are arrested? Are they just interrogated, put in jail for a few days and then let go with a warning not to engage in any kind of activism that would disrupt the public good?

Might be able to finish perun today if my power stops randomly turning on and off

Well Rowan could work at the cafe, he could even rent a room upstairs but do beware.
That means living in a shared dorm kind of situation with Perun and Allen.
Aswell as NanLia's characters living/working there as well.

haha I wish! but in all seriousness my whole family has been ill and we just moved into a new house, but with the amount of participation and characters we currently have I’d say I’m ready to start this within a few days, if y’all are ok with super spotty β€œboss” (lol y’all ain’t have to call me boss, you can call me garish)

All goods "boss garish" lol. But fr tho. Bruh. Hoping you n yours get better soon.

But k so I changed up Halo to be full on badass with finding her childhood friends as a low tier subplot now so all good with either knowing the rest of the main charries or intro-ing as complete strangers. But either way, would still like to stick with the idea that Halo and Allen are friends through a mutual friend. I'll do up a NPC sheet for them in a bit.

I really like Bugga's idea about the agent hunting supernaturals. Maybe she's like an undercover person who has convinced supernaturals into trusting her and she's gathered everyone she knows under the guise of bringing together a group to start some act of civil disobedience. She'd have other enforcers ready to go. Also, when it comes to your character Ronni, Bugga (I don't know how to tag you haha), what happens to supernaturals who are arrested? Are they just interrogated, put in jail for a few days and then let go with a warning not to engage in any kind of activism that would disrupt the public good?

To tag just "@" someone. So like for me just start typing the name of the person ya wanna tag like for ex. @Bugg then the site will suggest names in a dropdown and just click on the one you want...

Right. But actually for Ronni what I intend for her is to not play a major role until we get our main charries established. Then when we need soem drama I'll drop her into the scenery as an antagonist role to start with. But thinking Subplot will be for her to change her mind and side with those whom she hunts too. As for her department this is the main idea:

XTC Sector - Xenomorphic Terrrorist Counter-measures Sector. The Agents are hand picked to deal with Preter-sapients that are known to be dangerous and/or unregistered perpetrators at large.

So lots of rumours but main catchphrases are things like:
Restructured - basically to "cure" preter-sapients of their "afflictions"
Relocation - this is when apprehended preter-sapients (PS) are usually never seen again in the municipality
Repurposed - when PS's are re-integrated back into society
Restitution - the sentence and how to better serve society for whatever PS's have been convicted.

Like thinking that since toxification toxification has tech in this setting like Westworld and Maniac series so like thinking there is a looooooot of downright bad n invasive mind-bending going on in the XTC Sector. So yeah.... kinda not good to be 'investigated' by Ronni and the Agency (still need a name for the larger body of the Agency that departments like XTC is from).

But just coming up with ideas rn but thinkin it'll all flow organically as we go

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
β€œRestructured - basically to "cure" preter-sapients of their "afflictions””

knowing my character, he’d beg for them to cure him because of how much this whole thing has destroyed his life. He’d turn himself in if that’s how he had to do it.

ok Perun is nearly finished.

His bio might be a bit short since i want for people to find out more about him via RP.
But first i have to finish it.
Is that ok with you peps?

Last edited:
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
β€œRestructured - basically to "cure" preter-sapients of their "afflictions””

knowing my character, he’d beg for them to cure him because of how much this whole thing has destroyed his life. He’d turn himself in if that’s how he had to do it.
Yeah cant rmbr where I saw it but the boss posted somewhere about the gov't getting supernaturals to 'their side.' Thinking this specialized treatment is just rumours to 'fix' supernaturals but like to keep in the cyberpunk/dystopian vibe, I don't think its a nice procedure and like a 50/50 chance at best of working lol

Yeah cant rmbr where I saw it but the boss posted somewhere about the gov't getting supernaturals to 'their side.' Thinking this specialized treatment is just rumours to 'fix' supernaturals but like to keep in the cyberpunk/dystopian vibe, I don't think its a nice procedure and like a 50/50 chance at best of working lol
oh okay, so 'cure' would just mean 'stop supers from ever fighting against the government'. I could certainly imagine Jon getting that confused, thinking that someone with authority was actually offering a cure for lycanthropy and, as a result, exposing himself as an unregistered werewolf (maybe there are different types of werewolves. Classical werewolves are the ones we immediately think of when they're brought up, others being a more mutated form of werewolf. Perhaps classical ones are more dangerous, unpredictable (with the exception of full moons when werewolf activity is always expected) as their transformations could be triggered when under intense stress and anger which could happen anytime. So a classical werewolf's very existence would be considered a danger to society, even if said werewolf has their life organised and have prepared themselves (going into a deep forest, locking themselves up somewhere, distracting the werewolf with food to keep it occupied). Who cannot control themselves during transformations whereas more developed ones have a better time controlling themselves and can shift whenever they want to shift. No one would be in any immediate danger from that kind, but would feel unsafe around a classical werewolf) because of that misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Thinkin the boss is still out with irl stuff going on so looking like not anytime soon.

But more concerned to see who's all still here now...?

im still here, finishing writing Peruns backstory/bio

Well that's 4 of us at least lol.

K so I made an NPC that ties in Halo with the 'Slice-o-Life' side of things. Oxi will be like a side character that works as a dishwasher at a bar down the street. In fact, if you all want we could start a separate thread with like a simple event/chance meeting that happened prior to going official with our charries? I mean just to start practice-writing really? I'd just use Oxi for this 'side gig.' lol

Well that's 4 of us at least lol.

K so I made an NPC that ties in Halo with the 'Slice-o-Life' side of things. Oxi will be like a side character that works as a dishwasher at a bar down the street. In fact, if you all want we could start a separate thread with like a simple event/chance meeting that happened prior to going official with our charries? I mean just to start practice-writing really? I'd just use Oxi for this 'side gig.' lol
I don't mind really. I just want to get started haha

Tbh I think we have enough groundwork to get started, let’s whip up some starting points!
I’d like to start Allen off in the cafe for ease’s sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back