OOC Section

Achilles Protocol Template (subject to change)

Code:
[img][/img]

Name/Aliases:

Affiliations:

Evaluation:

Physical:

Intellect: x/100

Strength: x/100

Speed: x/100

Durability: x/100

Agility/Reflexes: x/100

Fighting Prowess: x/100

Energy Projection: x/100

Threat Level: x/5

Psychological:

Valor: x/10

Compassion: x/10

Conscience: x/10

Deception: x/10

Determination: x/10

Wisdom: x/10

Vulnerability: x/10

X-factor: x/10

Notes:

Widow's secret questline the Liho the cat

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_620olpsyj7k0gssss440kwksw_640.jpg

I may be trying to get Widow a cat so Lucky has an animal friend to play with

@Nubian_Legend I had a thought in regards to the Achilles Protocol. Perhaps you could post them on the individual's character sheet rather than in it's own topic? That way it's almost like T'Challa has seen our files and added his own notes to them. 

In regards to Joe's, he's willing to help but don't be surprised if he exaggerates a little.  ;D

Ok i wanted to check in case nova ever decideds to see if she desires any help in whatever brings her there lol.

Hey everyone, I have been busy working on my own personal projects and taking care of my mother, but tomorrow I will post. 

Holy crap, guys the thread is so funny right now. Seriously the best dead pool I've seen written in awhile and the whole cast is just hilarious in response too!!! I laughed so hard 

Poor Pietro!!

Well nobody tagged me for like a week! I was waiting on @slachance6 to do Sersi and I thought nothing was happening. @Twist likes my posts and I see a bunch of posts!

I really want to post post something with @FarFlungDreamer And his HYDRA fight, but I don't know if now is a good point cuz it's he and Natasha's quest and I don't want to inject Death into it.

Oh, sorry @NerdyBirdy , my post did reference you but Sersi just didn't talk to you directly so I didn't tag you. I guess it would make sense for Sersi to talk to you. Or maybe Logan. That will probably be my next post, which will be soon but I can't guarantee it'll be today since I've got studying to do. Anyway keep it up, your posts are hilarious and I don't think anyone's lost interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back