OOC Section

People are starting to post now so I hope Scatterbrain will be okay with it but I just quoted their post so we can finish copying it over tonight so we don't have to change what's in our posts or ignore anyone! So it's your turn again @Jessy753

Sincerest apologies to everyone. I've been really busy last few days with work so I haven't had the chance to post anything. I attempted to post an update on my situation earlier in the week but for some reason it appears to have never been posted. Problems with the site I presume.

People are starting to post now so I hope Scatterbrain will be okay with it but I just quoted their post so we can finish copying it over tonight so we don't have to change what's in our posts or ignore anyone! So it's your turn again @Jessy753

I don't mind at all you copying my posts over for me. I was worried that I might end up hindering both you and @Jessy753 as I know we said we would continue where we left off originally. However I have decided not to continue posting as Julia as I was struggling with the whole precognition angle for some time and think this is the best opportunity to start anew. So on that note can @Jessy753 and @FarFlungDreamer edit out the parts with Julia in them and we will just say that she left the academy after the event the night before. Apologies in advance to @Jessy753 and @FarFlungDreamer as well as to @myvalentina @slachance6 @Twist if you had plans involving Julia in the works.

On a cheerier note though, I will keep posting as Joe so those bits can remain intact. I will put his profile up tomorrow and hopefully get a post or two out as well.

@Battle-Sister May, my only character is at breakfast! But maybe Nova can since she's arriving now and once you have your character settled in if they end up in breakfast we can all interact! : )

@Scatterbrain I'm glad it was okay for me to post them over I'll change them now.

@Battle-Sister May Hey I don't think Bucky will get up from the table he's at (and he's kind of quiet) to where she sat, but maybe she sat near Black Widow/Natasha who's also at the breakfast : ) The character she was talking to in the morning got dropped right? @Jessy753

Also @Nubian_Legend maybe since T'Challa is keeping tabs on people around the campus, and he's ruler of a country/heir to a country, he can know or find out about Bucky being the Winter Soldier/Russian assassin. Don't know how but maybe we could involve him in that way 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to get my post up today. I'm just currently at my grandma's birthday @Karcen hence it's a bit difficult to post properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back