OOC Section

Twist

Going round it to be honest
Hey everyone. This is where we will talk outside of the RPG so feel free to post questions, ideas and the like. Also post here once you've accepted.

Quick question. Should I post an introduction or do you guys want to start from where you left off in the main roleplay?

Oh, I had the same question! I don't mind both ways - continue or a short introduction...

I think I want to do a story like Geoff John's run on the avengers where Black Panther is a sort of Machiavellian type figure playing on the avengers for his own motivation(s),  which I think was pretty definitive in re-branding the modern Black Panther character. If anyone's interested, here's some scans of that.

avengers_v3_059_15_rougher.jpg

The_Avengers_061_13.jpg

The_Avengers_061_14.jpg

avengers_v3_066_08_rougher.jpg

avengers_v3_066_07_rougher.jpg

To see this through, I'd like to compile a sort of activity diary for every character, you can feel free to contribute relevant information as to better help me contextualize this ongoing record. @Twist is it alright if I start a separate topic for this account keeping? I can name it something like "The Achilles Protocol ".

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like if we don't restart we should at least re post what we have from the beginning of the scene, so no one new feels like they're stepping into the middle of something 

I think I want to do a story like Geoff John's run on the avengers where Black Panther is a sort of Machiavellian type figure playing on the avengers for his own motivation(s),  which I think was pretty definitive in re-branding the modern Black Panther character. To see this through, I'd like to compile a sort of activity diary for every character, you can feel free to contribute relevant information as to better help me contextualize this ongoing record. @Twist is it alright if I start a separate topic for this account keeping? I can name it something like "The Achilles Protocol ".

Sure that sounds good, probably attach it to your character sheet unless you want me to make a new forum for it but I don't really want to do that just for one thing so if anyone else has any similar ideas  :smile3: :smile3:  then I'll probably add a new bit.

Also I'm thinking of reposting my original intro (with some minor mods) so new people can do that while the old guard can just do their breakfast club scene. Cool?

Also the character sheet has been updated for all the seasoned RPers so your profiles may need updating before your accepted. 

Also the character sheet has been updated for all the seasoned RPers so your profiles may need updating before your accepted. 

Just a quick question because Tony's CS was alright and never really got a feedback on Tasha's... Is the character sheet alright or do you want me to change something?

Do you guys think I should put the main thing in soon as I was hoping to get a few more characters in before we started but I don't want you guys sitting on your thumbs (if that's a saying) 

Roleplay up so getting posting or if you haven't put your characters up yet get doing that chop chop so you can join in.

Also if your one of the veterans feel free to continue where you left off last time or start fresh if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread