• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC:Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah! of course! i was actually thinking that as well! I would love that! Since Ruka is a generally chill person, that can balance them out!

Yeah exactly what I was thinking. Cause honestly if there is nobody who knows the kind of person Ash really is and who can bring him back down to earth once in a while he’ll probably just be a relentless ass most of the RP cause you know defense mechanisms are hard to break on your own

Yeah I mean seems pretty reasonable ruka seems like the kind of guy Asher would get along with really well as long as Ruka gave him enough of a chance and kept working at him until Asher finally let him see his good side. I could see their big like becoming friends moment having happened after Asher did some crazy reckless thing that could have gotten him seriously hurt and Ruka just being their and really just being like “what the hell is wrong with you” sort of thing asher starting with a why do you care attitude but eventually after Ruka kept pushing Asher opened up and the two of them just sat on the beach talking for hours.

So 10 seconds through the door and Felix has already had the whiplash of predatory aggression, and comedic chillness. :P

aaa that would be so epic!!!! I would love that!!
Yeah I think that sounds like a great backstory for the two

So 10 seconds through the door and Felix has already had the whiplash of predatory aggression, and comedic chillness. :P
Lol yeah didn't take long I suppose:closed eyes open smile:

my i join?
You absolutely may feel free to discuss character ideas here or just go ahead and jump to the CS page and post one we would be happy to have you

I noticed, it's adorable. :)
Something that can be explored between them more as we go on perhaps?
Oh yeah that's for sure a possibility I mean even if Felix weren’t to reciprocate Nathaniel would absolutely continue to explore those feelings and try and figure out what they mean etc.

Hey everybody! I broke my phone and it is VERY stressful so I'm probably not going to post much until that's dealt with (fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!) Feel free to skip over me for the time being- I'll do one big post when I'm back to get caught up but honestly these two are probably just gonna watch nathan n felix interact anyways :)

Hey everybody! I broke my phone and it is VERY stressful so I'm probably not going to post much until that's dealt with (fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!) Feel free to skip over me for the time being- I'll do one big post when I'm back to get caught up but honestly these two are probably just gonna watch nathan n felix interact anyways :)
Sorry to hear your phones broke! Hope you fix it quickly!

that sucks about your phone. hopefully you can get it sorted. see you soon

im going to be gone for the weekend !! for Ruka, errr depending on what Asher says, (like continues on about his relationship or something) then Ruka will just listen !

ok i have my phone again! (had it last night but had work :P)

im gonna try n catch up soon! look forward to seeing what alls happened :DDD

ok i have my phone again! (had it last night but had work :P)

im gonna try n catch up soon! look forward to seeing what alls happened :DDD
Yay! This might be good timing. Nathaniel's just been pushed to his limit. :P
Not sure what the sibs would've been up to, but one of them could bring Nate his iPad he left in the rec room out, if you want an easy excuse for one of them to join the scene.

Yay! This might be good timing. Nathaniel's just been pushed to his limit. :P
Not sure what the sibs would've been up to, but one of them could bring Nate his iPad he left in the rec room out, if you want an easy excuse for one of them to join the scene.
Glad to have you back

Yeah lol he sure has been

And yeah I part of the reason I had him forget it was so you could have an easy reason to come out to join if you wanted

I am planning on doing a big catch-up post for asher probably tomorrow night after I see how far we get so I can kinda make it make sense based on the amount of time that reasonably passes with whatever we do. That way Ruka can get caught up on Monday.

Then I was thinking of maybe doing like an outing to the pier or something but we will just have to see what happens between now and then.

KaiMedia KaiMedia Hope your enjoying these interactions so far between Nate and Felix. :)

And I think a outing could be quite fun for the group, food out, shops, ect. Or just getting to explore the local area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back