• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC MAGE Academy

just poppin in to say hi! also to ask a question regarding programs, i'm not entirely sure what programs there are (or have any idea of what our characters are allowed to be in) may i have a few examples if possible? :ghostv:

just poppin in to say hi! also to ask a question regarding programs, i'm not entirely sure what programs there are (or have any idea of what our characters are allowed to be in) may i have a few examples if possible? :ghostv:
It’s really open to whatever you’re interested in. So far we have in the Mage program with concentrations in different areas like witchcraft, enchanting, sorcery, summoning, healing. There’s also non-magical programs like fine arts, theatre, mathematics, carpentry, martial arts, etc. if you’re wanting to be in a non-magical program but still be part of the magic side of MAGE you can join a magical club like the supernatural circus club, the tarot club, the summoning club, etc.

Do you have any character ideas already? I can help you pinpoint a good program if you do. The programs themselves aren’t super important, it’s just a piece of the character and their specific reason for being at MAGE!

It’s really open to whatever you’re interested in. So far we have in the Mage program with concentrations in different areas like witchcraft, enchanting, sorcery, summoning, healing. There’s also non-magical programs like fine arts, theatre, mathematics, carpentry, martial arts, etc. if you’re wanting to be in a non-magical program but still be part of the magic side of MAGE you can join a magical club like the supernatural circus club, the tarot club, the summoning club, etc.

Do you have any character ideas already? I can help you pinpoint a good program if you do. The programs themselves aren’t super important, it’s just a piece of the character and their specific reason for being at MAGE!
oh okay! thank you so much for your answer :D and i don't have any character ideas right now, but i'm sure i'll think of some ^^ thank you again ^33^

oh okay! thank you so much for your answer :D and i don't have any character ideas right now, but i'm sure i'll think of some ^^ thank you again ^33^
Absolutely! The RP thread has started already so feel free to make a character and jump in!

Don’t forget to post your profile in the characters thread as well here:

Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy for the record, melody wouldn’t get in trouble for being in her centaur form in the magic areas of the academy. Only if she is near the mortals (non-magic people) or in the village.

Oh yeah, what's the school policy on the use of powers outside of classrooms D:

How do we sort out dorms? Like, do we have roommates or do we live by ourselves?
I would say first years get roommates, but second years and above have the choice of living solo. If you feel like you want to bunk with each other, you can or you can create a roommate character to bunk with you.

Oh yeah, what's the school policy on the use of powers outside of classrooms D:
As long as you don't harm someone permanently (leading to physical/magical impairment or loss of life) I would say anything goes. The school would be fairly hands off as it is aiming to develop the most powerful individuals who would be able to handle themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back