• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Haha, sounds like some of my teachers in college. Then again, they probably do notice little things like that but just don't give a sh*t. Their displeasure is known when I look at my grades.
he didnt even notice after half the class stapled thier arms

he didnt even notice after half the class stapled thier arms

tenor.gif

I'm deciding between Inari and Kami_X for my next post. There's also Rika, Kagemi, and #4389 in terms of things I need to post as well, but I'm cycling based on...whatever I'm inspired to post most lol. Also trying to catch up some of the characters time-wise and finish up scenes I feel are important to carrying the story forward (though it's hard to say which story is more important since everyone has their own =P)

If Azani has nothing to do, she should just pick the event she finds the most interesting/useful for relationship/character development and just slip herself somewhere to join. Inari is locked until her interaction is finished, but Azani could always wait at Inari's shrine. There are other npcs there to interact with 😏 Alternatively, she could be collecting staff for her palace (via interaction with phantoms, etc), eat breakfast, eat lunch, take another object of grudge to hell...but when it doubt, you can always ask Miu what she wanna do next lol.

Most staff i think will be collected off screen might go vist shrine maybe

i have spent twenty minutes trying to get the tabs right, i give up my post will have no tabs lmao

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Konjin's pic has been updated and both npcs should be done now.

He may be making a visit to the SSA office at some point, or at least Miname might strong arm convince him to go with her to see how #7142 is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back