• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Karcen Karcen The Secret Archives The Secret Archives VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Lucem Lucem Takumi98 Takumi98 Dante Verren Dante Verren

I want to apologize to everyone for disappearing. Somewhere along the way I lost my motivation for writing Noragami and never managed to get it back so this rp will probably be put on hiatus until further notice :closedeyesfrown: I loved what we had going and really enjoyed writing with you guys, so I'm not sure what happened tbh, but I don't' want to leave on a ghosting note.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Karcen Karcen
To you two especially. I have half a post written that I can't will myself to finish and am very sorry to have kept you hanging.

Karcen Karcen The Secret Archives The Secret Archives VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Lucem Lucem Takumi98 Takumi98 Dante Verren Dante Verren

I want to apologize to everyone for disappearing. Somewhere along the way I lost my motivation for writing Noragami and never managed to get it back so this rp will probably be put on hiatus until further notice :closedeyesfrown: I loved what we had going and really enjoyed writing with you guys, so I'm not sure what happened tbh, but I don't' want to leave on a ghosting note.

To you two especially. I have half a post written that I can't will myself to finish and am very sorry to have kept you hanging.

It happens to everyone at some point, but it is as fun writing with you and everyone here, hope you tag me too if you try again.

It's alright. It happens, thank you for letting us know. Like the two before me feel free to tag me if this rp ever comes up again.

Yes a great time everyone and definitely interested if the urge ever returns for any of y’all.
Tag me as well for any rp not just the revitalization of this one.

Same here. Tag me if this ever resurfaces, or for any other rp really, and I'll prob be there

Had alot of fun in this one-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back