• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Grad Night

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
me and vexed plan on trying to move jenny and colt to where rosa and nanami are! Walliver Walliver BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 just so we can maybe have some '85 memories brought back sommore!! Prob some posts to make the way there, if y'all are chill with that?

me and vexed plan on trying to move jenny and colt to where rosa and nanami are! Walliver Walliver BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 just so we can maybe have some '85 memories brought back sommore!! Prob some posts to make the way there, if y'all are chill with that?
I'd be okay with that. I think that'll help Rosa go towards a more happy mood versus the melancholy one that she is in now, granted she has a good reason to be. So yeah, I'd be okay with having your guys' characters meeting up with ours. In addition to reminiscing their High School days, they'll also get to share the joys of Nanami's pregnancy, which I look forward to =)

Edit: New post is up following time-skip!

Last edited:
I’m cool with that! Rosa will probably be a little upset at first but then she’ll just start spouting more random high school memories and stuff

I was trying to follow the example and put some pictures in my posts, basically just my face claim with some filters because I suck at making posts look nice. It's so stressful, I can't believe it, I'm almost giving up.

I was trying to follow the example and put some pictures in my posts, basically just my face claim with some filters because I suck at making posts look nice. It's so stressful, I can't believe it, I'm almost giving up.
It took me a long time to warm up to the idea of using BBCode. No one is perfect at it. And you can also use different pictures of the same face-claim. Don't have to reuse the same photo every single time. I only do because the pictures I use are outdated and hard to find, or my face claim has a totally different hair color in their newer photos.

It took me a long time to warm up to the idea of using BBCode. No one is perfect at it. And you can also use different pictures of the same face-claim. Don't have to reuse the same photo every single time. I only do because the pictures I use are outdated and hard to find, or my face claim has a totally different hair color in their newer photos.

I only have one picture of him. I found my face claim in a website and there was no other info about this guy, so I don't know his name and can't look for more. But I don't really mind it at all, I like the picture I'm using and I think it fits my character so well. And maybe I'll also give BBCode a try in the future… For now, that's the best I can do and I hope I can still improve over time, lmao.

I only have one picture of him. I found my face claim in a website and there was no other info about this guy, so I don't know his name and can't look for more. But I don't really mind it at all, I like the picture I'm using and I think it fits my character so well. And maybe I'll also give BBCode a try in the future… For now, that's the best I can do and I hope I can still improve over time, lmao.
Have you tried reverse searching his photo on Google Images? Works almost every time!

Good idea, I might give it a try! Then again, I kind of like that one picture a lot, so I don't really mind having to reuse it.
If I’m not mistaken I believe it’s a a picture of Josh hartnett from The Faculty

I love to think that Rod probably already told Billy the same mommy jokes so many times that now he just kind of shrugs it off, lmao. That's hysterical.

I love to think that Rod probably already told Billy the same mommy jokes so many times that now he just kind of shrugs it off, lmao. That's hysterical.
Mickey in the background silently agreeing with Rod

the notebook b plot is making its way out of the trailer i promise 🤭 then the party will begin with survivors

asmr jennifer psychoanalyses you in a trailer full of empty beer cans and cigarette butts
ur living in filth bc u think ur filth - u stay here bc u think u deserve to stay here and DIE

and this stems to ur daddy issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back