• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Grad Night

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I want to watch that movie so bad
It’s very good.

Or maybe Lakeith stanfield for a face claim- he’s a pretty good actor and he’s just starting, he did great in Atlanta and Judas, also he was in get out and he surprised me by his acting in a good way.

Omg I love Lakeith!! He was also in sorry to bother you one of my faveee movies

Omg I love Lakeith!! He was also in sorry to bother you one of my faveee movies
Oh I heard about that! What was that even about? I haven’t watched Judas yet or sorry to bother you but Ive finished Atlanta and get out and they were pretty good.

Im definitely goona use Lakeith as a 95’ graduate!

Oh I heard about that! What was that even about? I haven’t watched Judas yet or sorry to bother you but Ive finished Atlanta and get out and they were pretty good.

Im definitely goona use Lakeith as a 95’ graduate!
Sorry to bother you’s the sorta dystopic capitalist society satire that follows lakeith as a telemarketer and like fucking apeshit wild stuff happens, it’s so good and it’s got tessa Thompson!

Sorry to bother you’s the sorta dystopic capitalist society satire that follows lakeith as a telemarketer and like fucking apeshit wild stuff happens, it’s so good and it’s got tessa Thompson!
Ooo that sounds interesting! I don’t know what type of stereotype I should use, I’m thinking he’d be sorta of like the bad boy, and really calls to his race and culture, and at the same time a stoner.

I really want him and chel to be best freinds once I make him.

Cam’s placeholder is up, cannot wait to start plotting with her

Bro I’d be sad if anyone dies.

I wish I could use codes though ;-;, super excited to use Lakeith as a character! Now to find which type of lakeith I should use!
I recommend Pasta’s codes. They’re semi-user friendly and they always look gorgeous

Bro I’d be sad if anyone dies.

I wish I could use codes though ;-;, super excited to use Lakeith as a character! Now to find which type of lakeith I should use!
as Walliver said pasta rly good but u can borrow mine if you want too! It’s very simple I threw it together some months ago and it’s just easy tabs, if you don’t wanna have an aneurysm from trying to code

as Walliver said pasta rly good but u can borrow mine if you want too! It’s very simple I threw it together some months ago and it’s just easy tabs, if you don’t wanna have an aneurysm from trying to code
Ohhhhh got it, thanks for the tips! So excited to see everyone’s characters interact it’s gonna be so awkward with the 85’ kids and the 95’ ones.

Class of ‘85: traumatized and angry
Class of ‘95: ignorant babies only slightly worked up from trauma :)

85’: Salty people in their late 20s
95’: slightly less salty people in their late teens

the poor kid's might relive his trauma once the killings start :(

At that point I think i def could see Jenny getting over her fears and reaching out to him. Survivors in their own way? Plus she knew his brother too… whether he likes it or not 🧐

At that point I think i def could see Jenny getting over her fears and reaching out to him. Survivors in their own way? Plus she knew his brother too… whether he likes it or not 🧐

I think that it'll def take some pressure for him to really open up since he'll still be with that 'everything is fine' mindset, and even then he'll def be still quiet in a way, 10 year trauma is not easy for him

I think that it'll def take some pressure for him to really open up since he'll still be with that 'everything is fine' mindset, and even then he'll def be still quiet in a way, 10 year trauma is not easy for him
ugh stoppp idk if you perused my sample but it was jenny at therapy after the whole thing and her whole mentality was like 'im fine' (until she wasn't) so wtf the way she's gonna see herself in the kid OUUAAOOUGH it's gonna be emotional

ugh stoppp idk if you perused my sample but it was jenny at therapy after the whole thing and her whole mentality was like 'im fine' (until she wasn't) so wtf the way she's gonna see herself in the kid OUUAAOOUGH it's gonna be emotional

ooooof that's rough, it's gonna be interesting to see how she faces her own demons yet again! and if aleks is able to actually open up and face his own

Users who are viewing this thread

Back