• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Grad Night

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nick Cage fc means Ive succumbed to tits out chaotic energy

also joseph lacks the swag but this scene is too funny and coincidental not to share

Bro did you actually find a movie where your face claim and mine are in the same movie, if so.

Congrats.

And yeah that’s pretty funny tho. XD
YEAH HONESTLY I had no idea. I’ve used Katheryn before but i was looking at gifs after I finished the CS and it was the elevator scene in this movie and I was like OH NAUR WHY IS JOSEPH IN THE ELEVATOR.

and the fact they use Jennifer as a name in the clip. Wtf scary coincidence moment

Honestly saame!! Might make a '95 cheerleader type x

YEAH HONESTLY I had no idea. I’ve used Katheryn before but i was looking at gifs after I finished the CS and it was the elevator scene in this movie and I was like OH NAUR WHY IS JOSEPH IN THE ELEVATOR.

and the fact they use Jennifer as a name in the clip. Wtf scary coincidence moment
I KNOWWWW

I was totally debating on which type of jake I wanted to use for Joseph, definitely not mysterio but I was either thinking zodiac, night crawler or that movie XD

I KNOWWWW

I was totally debating on which type of jake I wanted to use for Joseph, definitely not mysterio but I was either thinking zodiac, night crawler or that movie XD
mysterio would be Joseph but with swag

I KNOWWWW

Nightcrawler very feral so good on that 😂 Mr Music Jake would be unhinged too but in a completely bullshit meme way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back