OOC General Discussion

@ChoShadow

Well, if we go with just straight multipliers, what I said before will land him at 1.4 million in his final form. It's a little bit over 1.2 million, but I thought that it would work regardless for the RP because I figured Golden form is a fucking massive multiplier.

Golden form and the SS Blue form both do the same thing which grants the user Divine Ki. Divine Ki, to the best I can find, is literally an "unmeasurable" increase in power to the point where it's so overwhelming to the senses that only those who also possess Divine Ki can even differentiate it from regular Ki. A regular multiplier won't work for those forms, so I'll have to find another way to compare their power to those of characters who don't have forms that obtain Divine Ki.

@VNath, you've been inactive for quite some time now. If you have decided to drop from the RP then please have the courtesy to say so. I never fault anyone for dropping from an RP because everyone's circumstances and interest levels change with time and that's a reality that all GM's have to face and deal with. However simply going silent and disappearing is unacceptable behavior on your part.

@Metalgeardude, I accepted you into the RP a full week ago and you still have not presented a character sheet. No matter how hectic your real life schedule, you have 24 hours in a day to find even ten to fifteen minutes to put SOMETHING together as a WIP placeholder. To you as well, I ask that you have the courtesy to say up front whether or not you are still interested in being involved in the RP. Simply joining and then going completely inactive, even in OOC conversation about the RP you went out of your way to join, is absolutely intolerable.

If I don't receive replies from you both by tomorrow evening, you will both be banned from the RP and you will not be allowed back in no matter what excuses you throw my way.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChazGhost

Ok, so I haven't made a final decision yet as I wanted to see what you felt would be best since it's your character.

Based on the way Frieza's power in the show developed over time (and since we can't trust the "official" power levels given the previous explanation I gave deathrattle BB about how it's inconsistent), I figure the following calculations and multipliers would work well for Pyro in his various forms.

2nd Form - Base Power x2

3rd Form - 2nd Form Power x1.5

Final Form - 3rd Form Power x1.15

Final Form 100% = Final Form Base x50

This is to curb the power levels as they grow and prevent him from being too OP to start.

This would make his power levels thus, presuming his power is 65,000 in his base form.

2nd Form = 130,000

3rd Form = 195,000

Final Form 1% = 214,500

Final Form 100% = 10,725,000

Does this seem okay to you? Or do you think it's too much or too little? Since it's your character I'll give you the final word as to whether or not this works for you, but I think it's fair and decently accurate moving forward. Remember his power will grow rapidly through intense training, so by the time he's reached a base power of around 1,000,000, the calculations will be thus:

2nd Form = 2,000,000

3rd Form = 3,000,000

Final Form 1% = 3,300,000

Final Form 100% = 165,000,000

That Final Form at 100% makes him just as, if not still slightly more powerful than a Super Saiyan. I have decided that in order to be capable of even reaching the Super Saiyan form a Saiyan's base form at maximum power will have to be around 3,000,000 (roughly equal to his Final Form's base power) making the SS itself 150,000,000 (slightly less than his max power at the same level).

Does this all look good to you?

I think it's fair. It makes Pyro very powerful but not so much that no one could reach him. I like it and I approve.

@ChoShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Also have you or @Deathrattle BB decide on who to fight for the first round of the Pyro games or do just want to fight random pirates/natives/random aliens? @ChoShadow

For the moment I will pit Era and Valkyrie against random intergalactic pirates/aliens. When they reach the quarter finals I will pit them against each other for a bit of fun.

@ChoShadow @ChazGhost

Elprede can just randomly fight aliens/random until he is pitted against Valkyrie or Era. There isn't anyone there that is going to remotely pose a challenge to Elprede besides them unless they can somehow see his movements at all.

Two questions, do want Bertoldt to fight or skip his fight and say he wins and start round two? And second question, Can I make a second character? I have a fun idea for one.

@ChoShadow

Two questions, do want Bertoldt to fight or skip his fight and say he wins and start round two? And second question, Can I make a second character? I have a fun idea for one.

@ChoShadow

We can skip Bertoldt's fight and say he won.

And as for a second character, it depends entirely who and what the character is. Send me a private message with the details and I'll look it over.

@ChazGhost @Deathrattle BB

I might be jinxing it, but I've already written the post where one of my two lovely ladies will become a Super Saiyan. Sadly it means one of them has to die. So spoiler alert: there won't be two of them forever.

@ChoShadow @ChazGhost

Well, damn. I'm not entirely sure what I'm gonna in regards to Elprede's own transformations.

By the way, it might be a while before I can reply (maybe a day or two at most). Setting up a new computer and school is being a pain in my ass. Wanted to say this in advance.

Hey guys. I found a few minutes before bed to hop on after coming home from work just now. Feel free to continue posting IC. And deathrattle BB, you can engage the Commander in conversation at your leisure. He's a clam, level headed and fairly stoic individual with a good head on his shoulders. He's still a proud Saiyan and he'll have a hard time believing Elprede's story at first. But the moment Elprede shows him the broken Scouter he'll recognize it as Era's due to a tiny remnant of a sticker she put on it and he'll know Elprede is telling the truth and contact Metahnn about this development.

Just presume that Era and Val are on their way back to the Outpost planet and that they won't get back until I post next on Monday.

I had time to read Chaz's post and saw he plans to use a gravity room for training.

This is acceptable, however its use must be limited for the time being. The reason is because if you just have a gravity room without mentioning what its limitations are, then theoretically you could abuse and exploit it saying "Well the gravity room could, with current tech levels, theoretically go up to levels like 1,000x gravity!" Relative to what? Earth's gravity? The moon's gravity. The sun's gravity? The gravity of someone's home planet which is X times Earth's gravity? What's the reference point and how high does it go? Where does it stop?

Make sense?

So Chaz, if you could do me a favor and let me know what the limits of the chamber are then that'd be great.

Pyro is already the most powerful character by a pretty good margin when at 100% power in his final form, as his power at said level is just shy of 11 million (10,725,000 to be precise). He doesn't really need that much more right now.

He knows that these enemies are incredibly powerful, and their sheer numbers forced him to retreat. But given his arrogance, and once he's had some time to calm down and think about the prospect of these new strange beings and their ability to shatter a Scouter and knowing he could do the same in his final form, I don't see him feeling the need to push himself beyond a power level of around 80-90,000 in base form after spending a few days in the gravity chamber. Reaching a power of 90,000 in his base form would put his final form (at 100% power) at just under 15 million (14,850,000 to be precise), which I'm sure his arrogance would believe is high enough for a good long time.

Make sense?

I was thinking that it would be multiplying earth gravity in theory that it would be around the average garvity of worlds and so the ship would have that as base gravity. Then I figured the max gravity it could do without more or less damaging the ship would be x100. So thats the limits of what the chamber on his ship can do.

And then I was planning on him having a power level of 100,000 in base form after training but 90,000 works to.

@ChoShadow

Gonna need a much greater power level and Primal Form being at 10x or more to even begin to combat whoever the fuck those dudes were. Realistically, dodging them all is a cinch but he could never actually beat them currently except maybe through a Nerve Attack. He'd need a literal x180 to his power to come anywhere close to hurting Pyro in 100% final form (not factoring in base form power increases).

Feel like Era and Valkyrie are gonna have an even more difficult time until one, or both of them, unlock Super Saiyan.

Also, I would reply to the RP, but I'm busy right now as well with school and stuff. Fell way way behind in a few classes.

@ChazGhost @ChoShadow

I added Super Saiyan Rosé as a transformation for the Saiyans, though only for those who are not pure of heart. So we can look forward to seeing a SSR appear as an enemy in the future! I couldn't very well leave it out, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back