OOC General Discussion

@ChoShadow

Sounds okay to me. I am determined to maul Pyro.

I guessed as much from the last post you made IC. Sadly there will be no mauling. At least not amongst our player controlled characters. But there may be a short fight before the new bigger threat appears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyro can put a crater were his enemy were... So have mauling him in a quick bout.

Also did you go to the planet Pyros on or the one with the reptiles and bugs val was on?

@Deathrattle BB

@ChazGhost @Deathrattle BB

Era and Val are both going to be out of the action for a bit so go ahead and have at it. We have 2 more IC days until the tournament starts, so keep me informed about when you're ready to actually begin the tournament. I'll need to do a bit of moderating for it to make sure that nothing gets screwy, so please don't advance to it without me.

Thank you!

@ChoShadow

Okay, sounds good to me. I'm waiting for Chaz's reply right now anyways. I've also got an idea I want to run by you tomorrow for the RP and Nephelem.

@ChazGhost

Hey, no metagaming. Pyro wasn't there to see or hear Elprede's nerve attack. There isn't any way he knows about it because nobody told him it.

sorry, I thought he did more then jab the shark once to knock him out, but they would still know you did something sense you sort of did it right in front of two pirates and pyro showed up right after you did it...

@Deathrattle BB

Can skip to the day of the tournament soon? I kinda ran out of ideas random things that Pyro can do that not me just randomly kill NPCs or messing around. @ChoShadow

@ChazGhost

I don't know, man, I found it funny reading what kind of shit Pyro managed to get up to while doing the RP stuff. I doubt we'll be screwing around for too much longer, story has to progress eventually.

Can skip to the day of the tournament soon? I kinda ran out of ideas random things that Pyro can do that not me just randomly kill NPCs or messing around. @ChoShadow

We can skip ahead once Elprede reacts to Era's story. I agree that we should press onward. I'm itching to get Valkyrie back in action as well.

@ChazGhost

How strong are the pirates, anyways? Unless they've got power levels about 3 to 4 times stronger than Elprede, they stand a very real chance of dying from one of his attacks on the first hit. His speed makes his attacks hit hard enough to give Pyro some worry. He's the only one I'm worried that will even remotely stand a chance, lol.

@ChazGhost

Technically speaking, Elprede can handle you all the way up to final... If we're discounting actually doing damage. He will at least never be able to hit Elprede still.

Elprede is still a high priority threat up to second form if Elprede turns Primal Form, or gains some sort of Kaioken.

I'd the pirates who will be in the tournament will be between 9000-18000. @Deathrattle BB

Also @ChoShadow how much stronger should pyro be when transforms (second,third, and by god we are doomed, final form.)

I'm still working on what Pyro's power levels should be when he transforms. I'll let you know when I make a final determination about that.

@ChazGhost

Won't matter much if he can't even react fast enough to hit his target. You've gotta remember that he is moving literally just under light speed normally in an atmosphere, and only slows down considerably when he is actually hitting you. Not to mention, Pyro Will appear to move way slow to him anyways due to how fast he can react. Most you'll get is a lucky hit until you get really powerful.

@ChoShadow

Isn't the Frost Demon forms just like... Second form is x2, third form is x3 Second form, final form is x4 third form?

@ChazGhost

Won't matter much if he can't even react fast enough to hit his target. You've gotta remember that he is moving literally just under light speed normally in an atmosphere, and only slows down considerably when he is actually hitting you. Not to mention, Pyro Will appear to move way slow to him anyways due to how fast he can react. Most you'll get is a lucky hit until you get really powerful.

@ChoShadow

Isn't the Frost Demon forms just like... Second form is x2, third form is x3 Second form, final form is x4 third form?

It's a bit more complicated than that. The "official" power levels seem to suggest that, but final calculations seem to differ.

For instance with Frieza, we know that his fighting power in his first form is officially 530,000. When he transforms into his second stage, it's "over 1,000,000." However, if that is true, then between his second and fourth forms his power barely increases at all. Why? Because his power is officially 120,000,000 at maximum in his final form versus Goku's SS at 150,000,000. If his power at 100% is 120,000,000, then at 1% (which is what he started the fight as against Vegeta and the others as well as Goku for a time, is only 1,200,000.

See what I mean? How can his first official transformation be "over 1,000,000" and his final form's base power only 1,200,000 when he so grossly outclassed everyone and seemingly continued to vastly increase his power until he fought Goku at 50% power?

So despite what the anime/manga seem to suggest, there's a bit more going on than a simple straightforward multiplier.

I have have a plan to deal with your speed @Deathrattle BB. But moving on from that and the fact frost demon transformations are complicated, we get to start the tournament. I would image there maybe 4 or 5 rounds plus the end fight with Pyro at thr end. Other then your guy's OCs there will be pirates, natives of the world, random saiyans and maybe some random aliens to. So I'd say it up to you guys on who or what your fighting. I will probly have pirate announcer and Pyro comment on the fight through. 

@ChoShadow

P.S. Ill post the beganing ceremony to the Pyro games tomorrow morning. Good night.

@ChoShadow

Well, if we go with just straight multipliers, what I said before will land him at 1.4 million in his final form. It's a little bit over 1.2 million, but I thought that it would work regardless for the RP because I figured Golden form is a fucking massive multiplier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back