• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

poppet

They say I'm caught up in a dream

OCC; Out of character chatterbox

This is the place you want to be if you have any questions or comments about the play, or if you just want to chatter with your fellow players! Do not post out of character text in the actual role-play please!

♥ Open for chatting ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Thanks! I will! I have to leave here in a few, but hope to have it up and running by tonight. ^_^

Okay, I think I'm finally done? What do you think? If everything checks out you can make up your profile! I think coding the character sheet was the most complicated, lol. I hope it's easy enough. I've used it on a few other sites and no one seemed to have any problems, so hopefully it's good here, too.

Hm. Gods. I wanna play Bell, but I also kinda wanna play Alistair and Kasimir. -flails- I haven't played Bell since that stuff happened with Red and Cade so Bell's still really messed up emotionally and I love playing that. But Alistair and Kasimir are super fun too. -rolls around-

We should go back and keep going with Cade and Bell. We could start a new thread, but our charries pick up where they left off. What do you think? Another jump in styled play!

Could be? What could make it better? Waiting a while? We don't have to if you don't want! I just liked the complexity we had going with each of the characters. I also liked Cade's castle. xD

I meant it is a good idea. I just don't know how many rps you want to get involved in. I don't want you to get overwhelmed with too many, is all. And I think I'd like to play Kasimir and Alistair in this rp. So can I reserve a human, and a pureblood spot? or are they all taken? Or should I just play one character?

Also, I f'ing loved Cade and his castle.

No you can totally have a human and a pureblood spot! I'll strike them off the list now. ^_^

But you're right. Let's see how this one takes off, or doesn't, and go from there. If/when it dies off we could always bring ol Cade and his castle back. There's no rush!

Alright, I'll get their profiles up soon. And yes, if this falls apart, we can fall back on Cade and his castle.

I don't know what it is about my roleplays, but this will fall apart, lol. They always do. I look forward to dusting off the castle in the near future. xD I'm hitting the hay for tonight though. G'night! ♥

I'm still working on my profiles. Might be a while before I have them ready.

No worries! I've known you long enough that I know I can count on ya'. *smooches*

I think I'm going to go ahead and make my first post before I head out to do some Earth Day stuff. I was going to wait, because someone in the interest check thread said the play needed work, and I was going to listen to the suggestions before I started. I'm all about improvement and trying to actually make a play that will last, but I think I should just post while I have the chance.

Fantastic, can't wait! We have another person who PMed me who wanted a spot reserved, but I asked her to be sure to read the rules first since they ask you to reserve a spot via OOC. I wasn't sure she read them. If she posts here, she wants a female vampire spot. I'm going to make my first post and bump the thread back up. I hope it doesn't disappoint, I haven't had my coffee yet. xD

I'm also adding a rule to the main page that I hope no one minds. I'm restricting reoccurring images from posts and tagging. I just skimmed through some other plays and found that I really hated that about them.

Edit; Adding it to the Overview, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
poppet said:
I'm also adding a rule to the main page that I hope no one minds. I'm restricting reoccurring images from posts and tagging. I just skimmed through some other plays and found that I really hated that about them.
Edit; Adding it to the Overview, sorry!
My apologies, but I won't be able to join this roleplay anymore.

You may un-reserve my spot, and again I'm very sorry. You're a great writer and I'm glad to see you make more roleplays in the future. :) )

Oh no! Was it something about the play? I'm sorry to hear that! Good luck finding plays you love!

poppet said:
Oh no! Was it something about the play? I'm sorry to hear that! Good luck finding plays you love!
No, not at all! I just have in real life things happening at the moment so I'm not going to be joining any more roleplays. :)

No worries, I was just wondering! I always get really, self conscious, if you could call it that... when I make a new play. I always wonder if it's too detailed, too restrictive, not detailed enough, my posts are too long, my posts are too short, and all that, lol. When someone leaves I'm always sure it's because of something I said or because they hated the play. xD I hope real life doesn't get too overwhelming for ya'! I've only just now got things calmed down over here enough to get back into roleplaying. ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back