• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Pokemon: Project Crusade

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Yahhah

The Wandering Storyteller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here is an OOC chat for all manner of memes, chat, planning, and any other needs you may have that can only be resolved out of character

Just quickly popping in to say I'm dropping my reservation and probably won't be making a character. Nothing personal, this just doesn't look like the kind of thing I'd be into judging by the character sheets.

Just quickly popping in to say I'm dropping my reservation and probably won't be making a character. Nothing personal, this just doesn't look like the kind of thing I'd be into judging by the character sheets.
Fair enough. I hope you have fun elsewhere

I’m so sorry I’m on my phone and can’t navigate very well. What was the age preference you had?

I’m so sorry I’m on my phone and can’t navigate very well. What was the age preference you had?

Oh I didn’t put an age preference. Trainers can be just about any age, they just start at ten except in Alola where they start at eleven. It’s fine if your character is older than that though.

I probably should have mentioned that my character sheet was work in progress. Is it to late to change it?
Nope. If you want to change it go ahead. Just @ me when it’s complete and I’ll take a look at it again.

I’m gonna start working on the main thread. I’ll try and get it up by tonight.

Hey sorry I accidentally deleted the WIP above my character sheet, but I am indeed still working on her. She'll be up tonight, at the latest tomorrow.

Taking a dip in here for future OOC messages - I'm sorry I seemed to kick a dormant RP! It seemed to be somewhat recent as of a week ago, so I hope I wasn't imposing on people who chose to drop. I'll hopefully make a post later tonight, thank you!!

Taking a dip in here for future OOC messages - I'm sorry I seemed to kick a dormant RP! It seemed to be somewhat recent as of a week ago, so I hope I wasn't imposing on people who chose to drop. I'll hopefully make a post later tonight, thank you!!
I was just waiting for someone else to post in character lol, thought I might aswell

FriendlyGrape FriendlyGrape I can see a buddy cop movie in the horizon
LOL I made her character before I knew this RP was a thing, so when I was reading the other character sheets and saw that your character was a Detective the first thing that came to mind was "Oh no here comes a mess of a cop film starring an actual detective with all the motivation and the energy but not the intellect and an investigator with none of the motivation but the intellect"

they'll never see them coming

also i see you like ace attorney ohoho mr.gumshoe

LOL I made her character before I knew this RP was a thing, so when I was reading the other character sheets and saw that your character was a Detective the first thing that came to mind was "Oh no here comes a mess of a cop film starring an actual detective with all the motivation and the energy but not the intellect and an investigator with none of the motivation but the intellect"

they'll never see them coming

also i see you like ace attorney ohoho mr.gumshoe
Ive been found

Sorry for my long posts!! LOT'S 2 INTERACT WITH I have a habit of writing long so if people want me to break it up give me a heads up!

Yahhah Yahhah Also so I don't write another action / was afraid my post would look too lengthy, Metagross has a galaxy brain because #smarterthanasupercomputer things, so the moment it sees Hearth it would stop so you'd just have like, what looks like a 12 year old being launched at you. Not the Metagross just this weirdo with horns.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Yup, that's me, you're pRobably wondering How I ended up iN this situation [distant Croagunk sounds]
Well, it all started in the summer of '19

Yahhah Yahhah Also so I don't write another action / was afraid my post would look too lengthy, Metagross has a galaxy brain because #smarterthanasupercomputer things, so the moment it sees Hearth it would stop so you'd just have like, what looks like a 12 year old being launched at you. Not the Metagross just this weirdo with horns.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Yup, that's me, you're pRobably wondering How I ended up iN this situation [distant Croagunk sounds]
Well, it all started in the summer of '19
Another blight upon Hearth’s honor, tackled by a tiny person with horns lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back