OOC for Midheavens

woops back, so whats going on, and can i hop into the rp?

You need to tag those three 19-year-olds and see what kinds of relationships you can get with them. The relationships you have helps determine where you start out, so you need to have those things before you make a first post. :)

After that, life in Astrophel is continuing after the death of a Midheaven. It's morning now.

@Exanis @Kel Vas @Bowa

okay you three are most likely to know my Lyric, though he's only likely to have seen you at most(or more, who knows.), or maybe you heard about him getting burnt to a crisp, idk. but thats all i got.

@Exanis @Kel Vas @Bowa

okay you three are most likely to know my Lyric, though he's only likely to have seen you at most(or more, who knows.), or maybe you heard about him getting burnt to a crisp, idk. but thats all i got.

Forgot to tell you; Kel isn't here anymore. They left.

@Exanis @Bowa would you like to work out relationships for Lyric and your characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mollisol @Kimona

I've looked over Lyric a few times and I can't really find anything in relation to Storm that would connect them beyond Storm hearing about the incident. Storm has always been simply focused on his art and, while friendly, didn't make too many real 'friends' when went to school.

Really the extent of the possible interaction is Storm going and drawing/painting the scene of the fire after it happened.

@Mollisol @Kimona

I've looked over Lyric a few times and I can't really find anything in relation to Storm that would connect them beyond Storm hearing about the incident. Storm has always been simply focused on his art and, while friendly, didn't make too many real 'friends' when went to school.

Really the extent of the possible interaction is Storm going and drawing/painting the scene of the fire after it happened.

Hmm... @Kimona @Thalia_Neko if you two are both in the hospital, is there any way you two could meet? I'm trying to get a place for Lyric to start, and if Thalia can get another Wings post with it, that's a plus.

@Kimona also this is the tiniest nitpick, but the surname "Johnson" isn't really lore-compatible, as it means "son of John", the meaning of which alludes to a real-world religion (not present in Astrophel's universe).

Like I said, tiny, but it's the little things that make this world feel real. Please keep your details lore-compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back