OOC for Midheavens

Thanks for letting me in.  :smile3:

Does this rp take inspiration from Madoka Magica by any chance? It just really reminded me of it, LOL.

Thanks for letting me in.  :smile3:

Does this rp take inspiration from Madoka Magica by any chance? It just really reminded me of it, LOL.

You're welcome!

In a way, yes. The Emotional Magic/Shifts section is lifted from Magical Fury, which is a TRPG heavily inspired by Madoka Magica. The "seven Stars for a wish" part is from the TRPG Magical Burst (13 Oblivion Seeds for a wish), which you could sort of call the predecessor of Magical Fury. And the Nadirs have a similar flavor to Witches.

It's not a copy, though, and Nadirs don't work the same as Witches, other than the bit where they have a surreal aesthetic and cause psychological damage to people.

You're welcome!

In a way, yes. The Emotional Magic/Shifts section is lifted from Magical Fury, which is a TRPG heavily inspired by Madoka Magica. The "seven Stars for a wish" part is from the TRPG Magical Burst (13 Oblivion Seeds for a wish), which you could sort of call the predecessor of Magical Fury. And the Nadirs have a similar flavor to Witches.

It's not a copy, though, and Nadirs don't work the same as Witches, other than the bit where they have a surreal aesthetic and cause psychological damage to people.

Nice.  :smile4:  I knew it gave off a similar vibe. Don't know what those games are, LOL. But they sound cool.

I'll finish reading over everything before starting on a CS, which will probably take a few days, LOL. Hope that's cool.

Nice.  :smile4:  I knew it gave off a similar vibe. Don't know what those games are, LOL. But they sound cool.

I'll finish reading over everything before starting on a CS, which will probably take a few days, LOL. Hope that's cool.

I've played them with a few of my friends, and I enjoy them  ^_^

That's fine. I look forward to seeing who you create.

i dunno, just aimlessly browsing the internets, cant wait to see what u come up with for your char 

Nice to meet you all!  I'm still brewing a concept.  The lore's detailed enough, I'd like to take my time and come up with something solid.  Leaning towards someone loud, charismatic, and probably wielding a hammer!

Nice to meet you all!  I'm still brewing a concept.  The lore's detailed enough, I'd like to take my time and come up with something solid.  Leaning towards someone loud, charismatic, and probably wielding a hammer!

We already have an abundance of blades, so, sounds great! :D

No rush, sweetie.  I ended up having a few hours of uninterrupted time and I took full advantage of it.  Character creation's a process to savor.  Take your time and enjoy yours. :)

Users who are viewing this thread