• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
First of all I simply stated she kneels...and if she can move around like a normal person that shouldn't be an issue. I then gave up on this because 'Hey, let's apply real life physics to a comic book where a guy can survive a bomb full of gamma radiation blowing up in his face'

Your example using earth gravity on an animal or being on earth. If you increase G you increase weight. If you do the same to everuone so sol kneels then everyone else wouldn't be able to breath. But hey let's forget that.

Oh, no Shirou was wrong about gravity lol. The strength standard for a leg press is over twice the body weight of the person. If gravity shifted 2x, an average strength 100 lb man (now 200 lbs) would still be able to stand if we're talking strictly about joint strength (it'd be pretty tough to do much else though).

And let's forget about the living black hole in the rp...or the fact that the greek gods are real and we have a demigod. Oh! Or the fact that aliens are real!

Marvel doesn't follow real life rules...

I mean aliens like The Skrulls...of course aliens are real. Nothing like those though

And let's forget about the living black hole in the rp...or the fact that the greek gods are real and we have a demigod. Oh! Or the fact that aliens are real!

Marvel doesn't follow real life rules...
They follow the biology of their species or changes.

My character follows the law of gravity if you put 20g on a bear you double the weight 20 times. That be enough g force to kill a bear. It not about breaking gravity. If you are just above human level it applies to you. Unless biologically or physically your body stops it.

They follow the biology of their species or changes.

My character follows the law of gravity if you put 20g on a bear you double the weight 20 times. That be enough g force to kill a bear. It not about breaking gravity. If you are just above human level it applies to you. Unless biologically or physically your body stops it.
This is an escapist genre. Actual science doesn't matter.

Super heroes to is more than lazy writing. Btw easiest solution you increase wait on sol only

Super heroes to is more than lazy writing. Btw easiest solution you increase wait on sol only
That's what the characterization is for. It's the modern day mythology. It's about larger-than-life characters.
They aren't interesting because of the physics around them, but about the stories. This isn't Primer.

I don't care it lazy writing to think hulk and a hippo have the same biology. If you can't defend it then it just another roleplay of it make believe and we just make up random shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back