• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Angels, Demons, Monsters, Beastmen, Humans all in an adventurers school

Carnation Carnation I think you're doing good with the pacing and story so far, but try to make sure you've read every reply before posting. Ya kinda ignored my action by accident. It's fine for now, since I can just pretend it was blocked by a golem or something, but try and be careful in the future.

Carnation Carnation I think you're doing good with the pacing and story so far, but try to make sure you've read every reply before posting. Ya kinda ignored my action by accident. It's fine for now, since I can just pretend it was blocked by a golem or something, but try and be careful in the future.

After he and his golem were attacked Solaris just had a grin. Sure the vampire's attack with the boost from the bard helped damage the golems physical body and that gunslinger non-lethal attack may leave some bruising but he had to show his juniors how the ral world works. no one is just going to bend the knee for them.

"You clearly don't know much about golems lizard. And your aim isn't half bad either gunslinger, nor your kick missy. But I too have my own buffs and tricks. I shall now finish this. And just to clarify, I shall finish this with this next attack. When you wake up in the school infirmary, remember to respect your senior class men and to not start using magic without declaring a duel next time."

I hopefully fixed! I know I can't please everyone and I thank you for telling me that I missed this. I am only human and I would appreciate it if people tell me if i did something like you mentioned. Thank you again Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Also if any of you want to help with story ideas or plots please tell me. I already have a few ieas for now and i am not running dry but you know any ideas for possible future?

Last edited:
I don't mean to be much of a bother but I'm still unsure as to if my character is accepted or not ☺️

Carnation Carnation thank you for accepting my character. I'm assuming everyone is at the school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back