• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for: An Uncertain Ever After

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Rules: As always, please follow RPN general rules
The Rules are pretty straightforward
  • No godmodding your character! Weaknesses are what makes characters great.
  • No controlling other people's characters without their permission.
  • Please post more than one liners, it gives everyone more to work with.
  • If you make more than one character, try not to let them interact with each other to the point it shuts other people out.
  • If your character has a pivotal role but you get tired of this RP, please pass them off to another person or end their arc as seamlessly as possible.

Last edited:
animegirl20 animegirl20 No, just as the classics have been retold thousands of times, this is another incarnation. It just so happens that my character is the child of a classic.

I know you wanted Snow White and you are more than welcome to have her as you see fit. We can come up with an explanation as to why there is another Snow White. It could make for an interesting plot device animegirl20 animegirl20

I know you wanted Snow White and you are more than welcome to have her as you see fit. We can come up with an explanation as to why there is another Snow White. It could make for an interesting plot device animegirl20 animegirl20
I was actually going to ask you about that. Yeah if your fine with it I would like to. By the way your character seems really familiar have you used him before in another rp? Like awhile back?

animegirl20 animegirl20 Yea but the RP only lasted a couple pages and I wasn't able to really get into him. I think my lack of closure is what's driving me to make this RP hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back