• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building OOC FALLOUT

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
'tink so but interest thus far is underwealming

Well I don't think any lore was made, as far as I know of the RP year wasn't stated except in this thread, and a RP thread doesn't exist.

Perhaps these could be the reasons as to why. Although trivial, it may also factor in if we add in the fact that basically every fallout location and such as been rendered non-canon. Except Pat bringing in the Enclave's oil rig, but essentially it being slightly moved over. So essentially if we take this to it's extreme, it's just another post apocalypse RP with a fallout style instead of actually being fallout.

But if this does get back up and running, can I be Chinese Remnants? :P I doubt a Gen 3 synth experiment with the mind of a Gutsy military robot would work here since the institute doesn't exist, and a bunch of mercenaries for hire probably couldn't do much at this point. At least with the CR I get something actually related to fallout, and able to use it IC and interact with the world in a way because it isn't officially stated to be rendered non-canon here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back