OOC Discussion

Morning everyone (Or afternoon or night depending on your timezone)! Just out of curiosity, which Faction needs another character? Not sure where to put mine.
Lots of people are planning to make Scavengers, so Tower will probably need someone else!

Discord moves too fast for me whenever I'm actually at home and able to check it - what do you think of a Tower character who used to be a Scav? And do we need more men or women right now?

Discord moves too fast for me whenever I'm actually at home and able to check it - what do you think of a Tower character who used to be a Scav? And do we need more men or women right now?

I believe we need more tower characters - and I know that most of tower is male, and most scavs female, atm. You could make a traitor girl. This was not meant to be a girls vs boys rp Swoob Swoob welian welian

Sorry. Didn't know the rules were in the OOC section.

It's not a crime not to know who the staff are. We have a report button and staff contact for a reason. I just always suggest that you know who's staff so that you can always get help if you ever need it.

Any of yall that haven't made chracters shoudl - it's looking dam guyud so far! :)

Chapter 1 Begins on Tuesday!

Hey guys! I know most of you have seen this from the Discord, but Solitude will officially begin this Tuesday. Of course, characters don't have to be submitted by this time, but joining at the beginning has obvious advantages, so you are encouraged to get your characters up by this time. If you need any help, feel free to PM me either here or on Discord and I will help you as much as you can! Alternatively, I'm sure many of our accepted players would be happy to help you. And if you've already told me that you won't have much time, don't worry—I remember and am not holding you accountable for anything.

For those of you that already have your characters up, you are encouraged to add your character's events to the Timeline! To do this, follow the month format from that thread and PM me your character's significant events after the apocalypse. Keep in mind, you should not fill out every single month, but only the points from your background that were very important.

Thank you guys, and I'm excited to see you in the IC thread on Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back