OOC Discussion

Swoob

listen here bucko
Welcome to Solitude's OOC thread! Here, any discussion is welcome and encouraged as long as it isn't at the expense of another's enjoyment and, of course, the site rules. Have fun!

Yall are nerds.
8PP6r9H.jpg

I'm kind of stalking. Pretty sure I was apart of the old one but it didn't kick off as planned???

Oh man. Got any room for one more scavenger and tower charrie?
yep, feel free! Just so you know, you'll have to start off with 1 character for now. Once you make 5 posts with that character when the rp starts, you can make another.

Gotchu bruv

Struggling to remember my old scavenger character because I know I really liked her.

sorry to keep you waiting guys, gonna start reviewing characters tonight when i finish this damn essay

I'm probably going to have to rewrite Nadine's personality 10000000 times before I'm completely satisfied.

D:

if ur that conflicted, i think the first of the 2 ideas u had was pretty cool, but thats just me
I have like 1 paragraph down out of the 2 minimum for the first one LMAO

Edit: I finished Nadine's personality but again, I'll probably end up rewriting and editing a few times before being satisfied. It's just one of the moments where you have to roleplay the character out before you can get the feel of their personality

Last edited:
Please welcome your new Character Committee, Meredith Meredith and Desert Rose Desert Rose ! In order for a character to be accepted, the three of us will review your character and accept it once 2/3 of the committee is in favor (for their own characters, it must be unanimous). You'll know when you're accepted if I post something under your character sheet, or, if you're in Discord, if your name color changes.

Chapter 1 will open when 10 characters (aside from my own) are accepted. Currently, we have 7 submitted characters, and are busy working to get them all accepted. For those of you who don't have your CSes up, don't worry! I am setting the beginning of the roleplay for when you are done with your characters rather than a set time so you can take your time and make sure they are of a quality you and I will be happy with.

I've been locked out of my house and am typing from my phone rn, so forgive me for not having the fancy schmancy BBCode tag list.

@Baku Cychotic Cychotic Desert Rose Desert Rose JujuBee JujuBee Nap Nap MarinesThePsychoticReaper MarinesThePsychoticReaper Meredith Meredith NightSky NightSky Noivian Noivian Shiruru Shiruru Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II The Regal Rper The Regal Rper TheHangedMan TheHangedMan

Hey guys! Just a quick update on character creation: due to the entrance capacity of Wanderers being filled, I will temporarily not be allowing any more Wanderer characters than the ones that are currently submitted (which includes a character sheet that has not been posted quite yet, but has been submitted). I apologize if anyone was aiming for this role, but don't worry, because there will always be opportunities for you to make another character later on!

Morning everyone (Or afternoon or night depending on your timezone)! Just out of curiosity, which Faction needs another character? Not sure where to put mine.

Users who are viewing this thread