OOC Discussion

Sorry for even asking that question folks, the answer was literally in the character sheet, I asked without reading all the material, my fault.... I really hate people who do that lol, I've had so many of those people in my RPs and they drive me insane.

oh god, what have I become........

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't show my UNCONTROLLED EMOTION for something rp related often. e ^e;;

But the burning passion of this is all to great.

I blame welian.

Giyari said:
Edited Jason's course to "Collateral Damage and You" at the request of @CRiTiCAL ERR0R, because they really wanted the course :P
I feel like my poor girl is going to flunk virtually all the classes. Just because her powers aren't really emotion based, she couldn't cause collatoral damage if she tried, and the sight of blood makes her light headed. Really history is the one thing she'll be good at. Edit: and community service cuz she's a disgusting brown nose like that

The cat is a vicious little monster that will go to class mostly to troll other people and wrecks shit, you know like cats do.

I'm gonna have him be an adult but still a student cuz they couldn't really think of what else to do with him and he goes to the classes to start shit anyway.

I posted the CS on an old thread of mine to see how it would look, and now when I attempt to go back and edit it, it ends up screwing with the format, how would I go about editing it? Is there some kind of setting I could change that would allow re editing?

My first iteration profile.

NICCALS, DANTE

• Full NameDante Vincent Niccals
    CodenameBerserker
    GenderMale
    AgeTwenty-Two
    RankS
    RoleStudent
    SubjectN/A
    RaceCaucasian
    Eyes Brown
    Hair Blonde
    Height5'7"
    BuildThin
    Limiter4
    NotesN/A atm

@HunterJJ, I can help you on your BBCode! Sorry, I'm derping a little hard today. ;;A;;

I'm assuming its messing up because you probably have rich text editor on. It really doesn't like a bunch of BBCode.

What you can do is go to your preferences > and under "Options" it should have a checkbox for "Use rich text editor to create and edit messages", uncheck the box.

Save, and then when you go to write posts, it should be a blank box.

From there, you may have to re-copy/paste all of the BBCode and re-insert what you have written for your profile.

If you still need more assistance, you can PM me and I'll help you walk through it.

I finally finished my own profile, for those of you that wanted a reference.

Question: Given my character can create fire and therefore is also not damaged by it, what are your thoughts on appropriate points on the health section? She is in all other aspects human, as far as her physical abilities.

[QUOTE="Manic Muse]Question: Given my character can create fire and therefore is also not damaged by it, what are your thoughts on appropriate points on the health section? She is in all other aspects human, as far as her physical abilities.

[/QUOTE]
I'd set it to maybe 2? I'm assuming her resistance to fire is one of her secondary powers, yeah? It doesn't grant her resistance to bullets, or injury, just fire, so would be out with her overall health :3

@Giyari Thank you! That is exactly where I was heading with it. Wanted to double check that my logic was sound.

Aaaaaaaaand now onto my Student character, though I can totally take my time with them. I found a pic I really want to use but I'm stuck for a power to give them. Was going to just go for Pyrokinesis buuuuut, I donno, gonna give it some thought :3

Giyari said:
Aaaaaaaaand now onto my Student character, though I can totally take my time with them. I found a pic I really want to use but I'm stuck for a power to give them. Was going to just go for Pyrokinesis buuuuut, I donno, gonna give it some thought :3
Try this link. Just keep clicking for random powers - Killing Resurrection

Oh, gosh. I'm super excited to create a character, and equally excited to see everyone else's characters!

Also, hi all! I'm Pigeon - a lurker. Sup?

@welian I work odd hours and am house-sitting currently (so no access to a computer). The earliest I can get a profile up would be tomorrow evening - hope that's not too late! Responding with my phone is just... cumbersome. XP

Pigeon said:
Oh, gosh. I'm super excited to create a character, and equally excited to see everyone else's characters!
Also, hi all! I'm Pigeon - a lurker. Sup?

@welian I work odd hours and am house-sitting currently (so no access to a computer). The earliest I can get a profile up would be tomorrow evening - hope that's not too late! Responding with my phone is just... cumbersome. XP
It's not an issue at all! I don't need everyone's profile in, to start the roleplay. What I meant by "I'll give it a day" is that "I'll wait about a day or two for profiles to start coming in before I make the first post."

Morgan, Page

• Full NamePage Morgan
    CodenamePending Blue Card Approval
    GenderFemale
    Age29
    RankC
    RoleNon-Teaching Faculty Part-time Assistant Clerk
    SubjectN/A
    RaceIrish (American)
    Eyes Hazel
    Hair Red
    Height5' 6"
    BuildFit and full figured but still border lining plus size.
    LimiterLevel 1, Inactive unless sleeping.
    NotesTattoo along her left side starting for the mid of rib cage and continuing down to top of hip bone. The tattoo is an image of a phoenix with the words "In order to rise from its own ashes, a Phoenix first must burn."

welian said:
It's not an issue at all! I don't need everyone's profile in, to start the roleplay. What I meant by "I'll give it a day" is that "I'll wait about a day or two for profiles to start coming in before I make the first post."

Gotcha, boss. Thanks for the clarification!
:)

Akachi, Ime

• Full NameIme Akachi
    CodenameSupernova
    GenderMale
    Age21
    RankS
    RoleStudent
    SubjectN/A
    RaceWest African
    EyesLight Brown
    HairBlack/Short
    Height6'0"
    BuildAthletic
    LimiterLevel 4
    NotesN/A

I cant change the color of the bars. If I go to the non rich editor version, there is no color editing, and if I go to the rich editing it turns this well organized beauty into a creature from hell. Good thing there are numbers there eh? I'll have the gallery filled with a whole bunch of stuff later.

Also I'll change those numbers I forgot to edit them, right now I have 25 points assigned I'll drop a couple points in a sec.

HunterJJ said:
I cant change the color of the bars. If I go to the non rich editor version, there is no color editing, and if I go to the rich editing it turns this well organized beauty into a creature from hell. Good thing there are numbers there eh? I'll have the gallery filled with a whole bunch of stuff later.
You have to manually insert the tags surrounding the bars. So it would look something like this:

[/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT=NTR][COLOR=#FF0000]▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮[/COLOR][/FONT]

[/CENTER]

And will look like this:

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

edit;;

In order to change the amount of bars that are colored, you just move around the [/color] tag.

So this:

[CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Can become something like this:

[CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]▮▮▮▮▮[/COLOR]▮▮▮▮

[/CENTER]

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Just make sure to have the end tag or else EVERYTHING will turn red.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]
You have to manually insert the tags surrounding the bars. So it would look something like this:
[/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT=NTR][COLOR=#FF0000]▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮[/COLOR][/FONT]

[/CENTER]

And will look like this:

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

[/QUOTE]
I think I know what it felt like when the Mayans saw the Spaniards for the first time.

This code thing you do is hurting my brain.

Your way with coding on this forum is nothing short of sorcery.

I'll be reporting you to the inquisition I hope you enjoy racks and spiky stuff that will give you tetanus.

HunterJJ said:
I think I know what it felt like when the Mayans saw the Spaniards for the first time.
This code thing you do is hurting my brain.

Your way with coding on this forum is nothing short of sorcery.

I'll be reporting you to the inquisition I hope you enjoy racks and spiky stuff that will give you tetanus.
If you want, just write out the info and later I could put it in the BBCode for you? xD

Dude that would be great this is the color I want to use

edit, you know what, I can do this, I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back