OOC Discussion

Doing well, thanks! Just brainstorming for my OC. How about you?

Let us know if you want any help! Feel free to talk about any ideas! 

I'm good. Trying to enjoy the last day of my vacation. Got to finish my tentacle girl char tomorrow, so also got to think up her backstory again as well as a few tweaks. 

Yeah, I did have an idea. I get that the characters got their powers through their genes, which would make them metahumans/mutants, but what about magic? Could the gene unlock latent magical abilities? I don't mean like elemental manipulation, either. I'm talking traditional spells and stuff, like--- would that fly?

I was reading through some of the other character sheets and noticed that some of the ranks had numbers beside them (e.g. A5 etc.) And I was wondering what the numbers indicated?

I was reading through some of the other character sheets and noticed that some of the ranks had numbers beside them (e.g. A5 etc.) And I was wondering what the numbers indicated?

The numbers are an extra part of the rank system that @Teh Frixz helped design. They indicate how destructive one's powers are. So, someone who has very destructive powers would have a 5, and someone who has, say, healing powers, would have a 1. I haven't officially put the system in place yet though, so just worry about the letter rank for now.

Another question! 

What's the energy category referring to in the power traits section? I figured out the rest (they were more or less self explanatory)

I had the same question as the above member, and also a question regarding the number of points available based on the rank of the character being made, what with the new category being introduced.

Another question! 

What's the energy category referring to in the power traits section? I figured out the rest (they were more or less self explanatory)

3d5FJqY.jpg

G-G-Good afternoon, Facility 108! This is your enthusiastic co-GM Suzuki Mine here, coming at ya with a bit of info on the latest of the changes we've been mulling over in the background~!

As some of you - if not all of you - probably noticed, we have a new CS code to play around with! It's sleek, utilitarian, and most of all, not a jumble of broken BBCode piled up with our hopes and dreams! But, if ya look reeeally close, you can see that our lovely Head GM @welian did more than save our sanity. Indeed, folks, we've added a new stat: Energy!

Now I'm pretty sure some of you are going "Oh Overlord Suzu, our Grand and Glorious Mistress, what the hell even is Energy suppose to represent?" Well, I'm glad you asked, Exposition NPC #378! After thinking about the best way to explain what it entails, I've come down to as simple of a way as possible: Inner strength. Where some folks can punch a building in half with their fists 'cause they super swole, someone with a high Energy stat would instead punch that building in half by projecting energy in place of brute strength. Or they could shoot it in half with their laser eyes! Or they could tear the building in half with their minds!

Some more examples of Energy use would be like:

• Running super fast from creating a psychic force to propel you forward.
  • Creating a shield around you to block damage by injecting the ground with your energy and willing it to shield you, or just straight-up using your awesome.
  • Being viewed as super intellectual/compassionate by reading people's minds/emotions.
  • Heating up the area around you, or even setting things on fire with your feels.

Now, much like the rule is with all the older stats, you're required to put one point into Energy during character building. This is to represent that everyone can and does generate/project energy to some degree, and one point is considered the norm/average for all human beings. Don't worry though! Along with this new stat, we've bumped up the numbers for the floors AND ceilings for each class! That means y'all get one free point!

2fa8a5a8a1c94dd9bb98692ca874b43e.png

That's about it, folks! If you've got any questions about the new Energy stat, the new CS or anything else really, I'll be around in the OOC all day to help a bro/chick out!

See ya guys around, and totes looking forward to seeing any new character submissions~!

Does this post from @Suzuki Mine help?? OWO

1. It's against site rules to give off-site contact info openly in the forums.
  2. That still doesn't give me your actual ID number for Discord.

lolol

Angelic Machine Physiology. 8D

//endsarcasm

Fat Manipulation. xD

Wat.

edit;;

Pfffft!

GPS Manipulation. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Siren Mimicry 

Anger Empowerment

Death Sense