• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC & Discord Link

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Moretti Moretti Your character looks good. I'd like to wait for a couple more people to join before starting, so feel free to join the Discord and familiarize yourself with the Lore section in the meantime. :)

Hi, I was interested in the rp so I posted a character sheet. I hope that was alright.
If not, I can take him down.

Hi, I was interested in the rp so I posted a character sheet. I hope that was alright.
If not, I can take him down.
100% alright. I love the code. It's very fancy! I think I'll wait another day or two for hopefully a third person. But if not, we'll be fine to start with two. It should be easy enough for others to jump in anyways, so it's not like anything will be lost.

If neither of you, Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit Moretti Moretti , want to use Discord, I can just leave OOC in this thread and delete the link. Up to you guys.

There's a link you can use at the top to join the server. It's just me so far. Crying in my lonely corner. I'm not super savvy with Discord, so it's kinda a boring place, so I understand. :'(

Just teasing. :P

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't said or posted anything. I didn't mean to ghost you all and I just wanted to apologize for that. I was having some issues trying to figure out what to write for the longest, and kept pushing it off until I couldn't get a feel of the character anymore. I know it was rude of me for not saying anything, so I'm sorry for my inactivity.

No worries, I think the RP pretty much died XD. I wouldn't mind trying to revive it, but not sure how interested people still are in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back