• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC (Descendants)

When does this start?
I'll start it next week if we get enough people... Um, a few questions about your character...
  • So when he was cursed were his birth parents cursed too, because that's what it sounds like in your sheet
  • Does Ursula live in the ocean surrounding the Isle of the Lost?
  • Does Ursula treat him kind of like she did her two little eels?

Sounds like most of the bad guy mothers... Save Melefacent, who is actually a relatively good mother compared to the others...

I was just trying to get away from natural parents. :P put a little spin on it. That...and this was the only relatively good looking Cecaelia I could find.

When I played him before, I explained it as Ursula being Vanessa and going into the human world to get pregnant that way.

Well, if we're being honest, can we all just take a moment to wonder what bad decisions led to all the male villains getting custody of their kids?

The parents are villains and happened to want their children? Legally, illegally, through accident or misfortune.

The question I want to know if how many people got down with the villains to have this many children. Like Chris knows her father and why he got with Maleficent but even they admit it would be an impressive feat for a human.

Well, there are a whole lot of insignificant characters in disney movies, so I'm sure this happens more often then not.... I mean, come on Arial has a butt load of sisters, and in the original movie we see no mother (non-theatre prequels/sequels not withstanding). And while I'm on the topic of the little mermaid, I'd like to point out that Ursula is Triton's sister... Just really wanted to say that...

There are a lot of Characters in Disney movies with only one parent, and many more with absent, abusive, or neglectful parental figures. It's a sad trope, that I'm glad this RP is acknowledging and pushing against.

I was looking through the character sheets, and I was completely transfixed by the picture of Dr. Feciler... Because I noticed one of the bones on his necklace is caught in his vest... And it's just irritating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back