OOC Chat

Please don't start the flirting again. We already had enough fluffy-yet-traumatizing content for a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a kuudere. Super cute but duty comes first. Kill all the demons! Plus she ain't no kid. Well...kinda she's 15 but looks...about 15

Well! Awesome, because that's too old or too young for any of MY characters. *Chuckles nervously yet with a hint of relief, knowing the yandere can't get to him*

Well! Awesome, because that's too old or too young for any of MY characters. *Chuckles nervously yet with a hint of relief, knowing the yandere can't get to him*

Age is nothing but a number in a world were pedophily isn't clearly defined as a crime. Marrying with a 50 year old geezer while you're 15 is normal in a medieval context after all...

Heyo! College, Lunar New Year, New Year's, Christmas, and Elections had me held up. How have you been?

Should I be worried about @The Suspicious Eye?

Hey I won. I don't need to be a yandere anymore, darling ~ <3  . I am going to make one......just.....not.....what you'd expect.

Hahahahaha! *Weeps tears of joy* This is the greatest day of my life! Alteras is back and She does NOT want to cut my eyes and head off! Is this what they call divine intervention? Is this a miracle? *Now, I'm a believer plays in background*

Hahahahaha! *Weeps tears of joy* This is the greatest day of my life! Alteras is back and She does NOT want to cut my eyes and head off! Is this what they call divine intervention? Is this a miracle? *Now, I'm a believer plays in background*

tumblr_mv0wqmgGlL1syvpb8o1_500.gif

Well I never said all that. I just said you won't be expecting it.  ;D

A wolf in sheep clothing and all. Or a sheep in wolf's clothing.

Both are pretty stupid if you ask me.

Man that was a terrible movie. Such awful animation.

tumblr_mv0wqmgGlL1syvpb8o1_500.gif

Well I never said all that. I just said you won't be expecting it.  ;D

A wolf in sheep clothing and all. Or a sheep in wolf's clothing.

Both are pretty stupid if you ask me.

Man that was a terrible movie. Such awful animation.

Screw this! Rebellious teenage phase time! I am going to make myself ao edgy that you'll choke on it and stop wanting to date me due to how unlikable I am.

*Transforms into edgy character and sings the below*

You're not going to kill me, are you?

407eba5785827ba91b98309c9132c1a8.jpg

I SHALL NOT ALLOW IT, MY GLORIOUS OVERLORD

YOU WILL BE PROTECTED BY THE MIGHTY FORCES OF THE ADEPTUS CUSTODES, ADEPTUS ASTARTES, ASTRA TELEPATICA, ASTRA MILITARI AND THE ADEPTUS ARBITES!

LORD-COMMANDER DANTE CANNOT RISK LOSING YOU!

FOR THE EMPEROR, SANGUINIUS AND THE PRAETOR OF TERRA; CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

407eba5785827ba91b98309c9132c1a8.jpg

I SHALL NOT ALLOW IT, MY GLORIOUS OVERLORD

YOU WILL BE PROTECTED BY THE MIGHTY FORCES OF THE ADEPTUS CUSTODES, ADEPTUS ASTARTES, ASTRA TELEPATICA, ASTRA MILITARI AND THE ADEPTUS ARBITES!

LORD-COMMANDER DANTE CANNOT RISK LOSING YOU!

FOR THE EMPEROR, SANGUINIUS AND THE PRAETOR OF TERRA; CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

No need.

I've already called in for the exterminatus, battle-brother! The enemy is at our doorstep, but we are SPEEHS MAREEENS and we will fullfill our duty to the Emperor!... PURGE THE HERETICS!

No need.

I've already called in for the exterminatus, battle-brother! The enemy is at our doorstep, but we are SPEEHS MAREEENS and we will fullfill our duty to the Emperor!... PURGE THE HERETICS!

Uh-ooooh~! Did someone say HERETICS?

Alright, let's cut this short.

FIRE!

giphy.gif

PnAmqE.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back