OOC Chat

Including off screen kills?

Nope!

On-Screen only, or the lists would be too long.

Overall only Mordred and Korgoth killed yet as of my characters.

Alcides is a cinnamon roll, too pure for this world - so he won't kill anything anytime soon. Unless it's robotic and weird, like an eldritch abomination that wasn't even alive the way we know to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope!

On-Screen only, or the lists would be too long.

Overall only Mordred and Korgoth killed yet as of my characters.

Alcides is a cinnamon roll, too pure for this world - so he won't kill anything anytime soon. Unless it's robotic and weird, like an eldritch abomination that wasn't even alive the way we know to begin with.

When are we having Alcides and Dana meet and what would happen?

When are we having Alcides and Dana meet and what would happen?

Dunno.

Depends on you. I'm waiting for that post from @Alteras but I guess you can hop in if you feel like it.

And what would happen...

I guess he'd behave like any energetic kid, and go all like: OH, HIYA!! I'M ALCIDES! I'M A DEMIGOD! HOW AREEEEEEEEE YOU~?

Dunno.

Depends on you. I'm waiting for that post from @Alteras but I guess you can hop in if you feel like it.

And what would happen...

I guess he'd behave like any energetic kid, and go all like: OH, HIYA!! I'M ALCIDES! I'M A DEMIGOD! HOW AREEEEEEEEE YOU~?

Dana is in Burgura tho...

Dana would be like. "Please silence yourself with a cactus."

giphy.gif

So what's going on with the other characters? 

Poor Talion is trying to get away from the brute, Korgoth! He's just trying to find an inn and get some rest after his fight with the wolves in the forest

Poor Talion is trying to get away from the brute, Korgoth! He's just trying to find an inn and get some rest after his fight with the wolves in the forest

and Korgoth's trying to get him to fight, or at least get the Druid's stuff in his hands.

giphy.gif

So what's going on with the other characters? 

Mordred and Alcides are stuck in writing hell, because the other people dun't wan post.

Korgoth is trying to brutally murder Talion, to make it short.

Wow. Sounds like everyone's characters' are having one hell of a time.

I just hope it'll be as chaotic and fun for me after I get to posting as well, haha!

Sorry, I'm currently without my computer and unable to post much rp. I'll be able to make a post probably by Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread