OOC Chat

I may be having a bit too much fun making my character. I'm pretty sure I'll finish making him today but I'll have to make a post about his race in the library.

He's somewhere in Albion, not sure where exactly outside of that but he's on a dirt road leading through a pretty heavily forested area. That reminds me, do we have a map of the continent?

He's somewhere in Albion, not sure where exactly outside of that but he's on a dirt road leading through a pretty heavily forested area. That reminds me, do we have a map of the continent?

We don't have a de-facto map, but there's this vague description:

At the North, there is Albion.

At the South, there is Fuya.

At the East, there is Mesop.

And at the West, there is Burgura.

Either way.

If you want, I can interact with Talion with...

Korgoth.

He's the only character I didn't post for yet. 

iFyHkCz.jpg

We don't have a de-facto map, but there's this vague description:

At the North, there is Albion.

At the South, there is Fuya.

At the East, there is Mesop.

And at the West, there is Burgura.

Either way.

If you want, I can interact with Talion with...

Korgoth.

He's the only character I didn't post for yet. 

I think Korgoth and Talion would get along. Or kill each other. Maybe both?

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown of what's going on? And is anyone open for interaction? Looking for a way to get into the action.

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown of what's going on? And is anyone open for interaction? Looking for a way to get into the action.

Well I'm not the best for this but I'll give it a try:

There was a magimech of some sort but it got rekt.

...I think that's the thing of importance right now since some characters are just getting to or just got to where they want to be,,,

*is not the best*

So questions, charrie limit and where is Alcides

I think it's up to five.

Mordred and Alcides are in an unnamed city in Albion. All details I have is that near that town is a mountain, and on it is a dungeon/tomb, and there are demons inside (Thus Mordred's presence there.)

Conlen and Lucinda are also there.

Oh, by the way. Alcides just got surrounded by the whole town that threw hate at him, becauase they thought he attracted an evil robot that destroyed a lot of stuff. (Spoiler Alert: It was Iris, but he took the blame.)

Mordred decided to punish him by having him clean his sword... (Spoiler Alert: It was Mordred that defeated the robot and a fallen angel that wanted to kill Alcides.)

By the way.

How are we killcount wise so far? Here's my characters:

Mordred: 2 (3???)

• Killed the evil Clockwork Automaton.
  • Killed the Fallen Angel.
  • Helped/Contributed/Caused the death of an evil demon in the Tomb???

Alcides: 0

Korgoth: (Ironically) 0 yet.

By the way.

How are we killcount wise so far? Here's my characters:

Mordred: 2 (3???)

• Killed the evil Clockwork Automaton.
  • Killed the Fallen Angel.
  • Helped/Contributed/Caused the death of an evil demon in the Tomb???

Alcides: 0

Korgoth: (Ironically) 0 yet.

Noo Korgy killed the Druid-man, and Talion sliced up a handful of bewitched dire-wolves 

Noo Korgy killed the Druid-man, and Talion sliced up a handful of bewitched dire-wolves 

Oh, RIGHT!

Korgoth: 1

• Whacked a Druid in the face, breaking his spinal cord, neck and face. (I also love HOW he did it. He patted the Druid's shoulder twice, then the Druid turned around to see the last sight of his life; Korgoth's fist.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread