OOC chat

so, question-

if a character is a lesbian and so is their magical entity thing,

would that count in Yuri/Yaoi category? 

(also- questions, suggestions, that tab isn't open to replies, so i don't know how to ask questions there...)

so, question-

if a character is a lesbian and so is their magical entity thing,

would that count in Yuri/Yaoi category? 

(also- questions, suggestions, that tab isn't open to replies, so i don't know how to ask questions there...)

thanks for noticing , I accidentally locked it.

Magical entities normally don´t have any sexual orientation as they are not attracted to anything like that. However, Yuri and Yaoi magical entities do possess a sexual orientation that defines them.

In other words, your character doesn´t have Yuri/Yaoi cria  because of their sexual orientation, their magical entity´s sexual orientation is what it is due to their cria being Yuri/Yaoi.

thanks for noticing , I accidentally locked it.

Magical entities normally don´t have any sexual orientation as they are not attracted to anything like that. However, Yuri and Yaoi magical entities do possess a sexual orientation that defines them.

In other words, your character doesn´t have Yuri/Yaoi cria  because of their sexual orientation, their magical entity´s sexual orientation is what it is due to their cria being Yuri/Yaoi.

alright,

Arigatou!

Yeah...I'm really gonna have to pass. Sorry to get your hopes up, Idea.

@Idea Finished my character, dunno if I wanna make anotherone yet.

Feels like I did something wrong though.

@Idea

finished the edits of my character! which were mainly just editing wording and such...

*awaits judgement*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Idea Alrighty think I finally finished Ren. Not sure if you'll accept everything lol but eh we'll work on it.

Hope the RP gets off the ground this time. >< 

@Blizzaga @ScatteredStars @Shagranoz @Maiza Avaro @Xion136 @Pretzel Heart @Kirwinning @MrNeko

everyone, please tell me if you still have interest in this roleplay or not.

To those that do have interest and have yet to finish their characters, please do.

To those that do have interest and have already finished their characters, thank you very much for your cooperation and patience. The first post shall be up shortly. However, your individual tasks shall be received first.

I'm still in.  I've got,like, a 75% of a character in my head, and half a character on screen.  

I'm just trying to find away to make her powers work and a bio for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back