OOC Chat

@The Suspicious Eye I think that only the staff knows of the SP of every students and teachers

Don't know. It's my first post. Besides, If there isn't a list of students names and SP's in public or private records. God knows that Agnes would compile one over the years. She's diligent and determined to know everyone. I know for a fact that if she ever saw anyone fight she'd compile a mental list.

But if @Thalia_Neko wants me to change such a small portion of my post then I shall. It makes no difference to me.

um i think its fine, i dont think its broadcasted to each student who every single other student is and what their powers are

some first years havent even discovered their SPs yet

but i think you could look it up if you were that curious sure :>

Don't know. It's my first post. Besides, If there isn't a list of students names and SP's in public or private records. God knows that Agnes would compile one over the years. She's diligent and determined to know everyone. I know for a fact that if she ever saw anyone fight she'd compile a mental list.

But if @Thalia_Neko wants me to change such a small portion of my post then I shall. It makes no difference to me.

I have my serious doubts that something Hiiro only once displayed in the school (the fact he can use copied powers) , and that was to a person who agreed to keep it a secret, would most likely not be something your character could have found out, unless she found a way to access (I assume illegally @Thalia_Neko ) official school documents which might have his stated powers on record.

The only other way I can think of for her to know his real powers would be to know him personally from when they were younger or something 

Last edited by a moderator:
well they do record people's powers to make sure they know what theyre dealing with, but hiiro could just have lied about it and shown them whatever power he wants them to think he has

well they do record people's powers to make sure they know what theyre dealing with, but hiiro could just have lied about it and shown them whatever power he wants them to think he has

No he didn't lie to the records (else his bigger secret would have gotten out) , but outside of those official and I assume not open for just anyone to read documents, he didn't tell anyone

No he didn't lie to the records (else his bigger secret would have gotten out) , but outside of those official and I assume not open for just anyone to read documents, he didn't tell anyone

i think the official documents wouldnt be readable

but they provide unofficial ones if you ask for it

I have my serious doubts that something Hiiro only once displayed in the school (the fact he can use copied powers) , and that was to a person who agreed to keep it a secret, would most likely not be something your character could have found out, unless she found a way to access (I assume illegally @Thalia_Neko ) official school documents which might have his stated powers on record.

The only other way I can think of for her to know his real powers would be to know him personally from when they were younger or something 

Hmm? Oh she doesn't know much about the first years or Hiiro since apparently he has more than one power. Anything that's been shown or she's heard of she'd have in a list, but it's not that big of a deal honestly. 

It's not like she could defeat anyone instantly or anything.

So basically a terrible system of security...

how is it a terrible system of security? they keep all the more important documents that have more thorough information

but like i said, if a sanctioned duel happened between two students, they then reveal information about them to each other

how is it a terrible system of security? they keep all the more important documents that have more thorough information

but like i said, if a sanctioned duel happened between two students, they then reveal information about them to each other

Yeah, ok, butt hat's the school deciding these particular people can know these defining details for fairness. That's not how you put it, a thin that basically implies a random person can just come up and ask to know all the information between name and powers aboutthe students, which would be kind of an obvious move for any enemy of them wth half a brain

Yeah, ok, butt hat's the school deciding these particular people can know these defining details for fairness. That's not how you put it, a thin that basically implies a random person can just come up and ask to know all the information between name and powers aboutthe students, which would be kind of an obvious move for any enemy of them wth half a brain

no enemy should be able to enter the school :O  and i didnt say anyone, i meant any student can ask, students specifically

Ah that is different. And well , anyone inside could still have a bad intention , but I guess if only students can ask, that's better

yeah just students is what i meant XD

and its not like everything about you lol its just a small little bit x3

and it may be insecure, but things are allowed to be insecure cuz drama and plot xD

I think it adds a dynamic that some people are super thorough like Agnes (and sorta Hiiro), then there are people that arent, like my charrie Gail, who just run with it x3

Nex is also fourth year, but she assumes hes 3rd. And yeah. 

Are we ready to timeskip to the more exciting things? I think it is time to make a progress with the plot

Users who are viewing this thread