OOC chat

OKay last question I think--

The paintings. Is there one for each genre or is it  a shit ton of paintings with mixes of genres?

I think its the latter but I don't want to assume--

Great, the IC is rolling now! I'm a bit confused on where our characters come into play, though.

@Idea

OKay last question I think--

The paintings. Is there one for each genre or is it  a shit ton of paintings with mixes of genres?

I think its the latter but I don't want to assume--

The paintings are representations of the magical entities.

@Idea @Pinkalyn @Minako@Klhoine @Hana Koen @MrNeko @Captain Gensokyo

(Sorry if I missed someone not good at using mobile)

I was just wondering...since one of my characters is a magical girl fanboy who keeps track of various magical girls I was planning him to have basic deets on at least some of the characters (like name recognition, maybe some powers...public domain type stuff).

So if there is anyone who does not want my character to recognize theirs or anything just let me know. 

I was just wondering...since one of my characters is a magical girl fanboy who keeps track of various magical girls I was planning him to have basic deets on at least some of the characters (like name recognition, maybe some powers...public domain type stuff).

So if there is anyone who does not want my character to recognize theirs or anything just let me know. 

Tamara's work with her MG partner is pretty much entirely in the background, and she keeps her paying job under tight lock and key, so it's doubtful that he'd recognize her unless he's well-versed in the world of cyber-crime. And even then he'd only know her username, and not what she looks like. Just to let you know, just in case :P

Tamara's work with her MG partner is pretty much entirely in the background, and she keeps her paying job under tight lock and key, so it's doubtful that he'd recognize her unless he's well-versed in the world of cyber-crime. And even then he'd only know her username, and not what she looks like. Just to let you know, just in case :P

Yeah I think he wouldn't know anyone who isn't a magical girl. And probably doesn't even know about their partnership?

don´t they transform as scouts? Like, doesn´t their appearance change? How would they be recognized?

explain

like if he knows them as magical girls, how would he know about their personal identities

I thought magical girls were supposed to be enemies here?

I think what he means that he knows their magical girl forms as public figures—he has no idea about their base forms.

@Idea

I can´t , this is my only opportunity with a computer at least til friday, I need to make it count!

Jeez, is there a stigma against mobile or something? That's how I respond to most of my rp's. >_>

@Idea

oops sorry @Pretzel Heart heart, I´m way too tired and was convinced we were in your guardians of the universe RP, sorry!

Lmao it's ok it confuses me too (maybe I'll change the chat name;; ).

Jeez, is there a stigma against mobile or something? That's how I respond to most of my rp's. >_>

@Idea

I am extremely impressed by anyone who can RP from mobile tbh. I hate typing on that thing. ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back