OOC chat

nobody is obligated to post today (apart from myself who only has this opporutnity to make a proper starting post), and I am aware a lot of people are yet to finish their characters. Everyone will have til the end of the week, then I will have a personal talk with anyone who is interested but was unable to complete their characters.

nobody is obligated to post today (apart from myself who only has this opporutnity to make a proper starting post), and I am aware a lot of people are yet to finish their characters. Everyone will have til the end of the week, then I will have a personal talk with anyone who is interested but was unable to complete their characters.

You better believe I'm posting today. Hopefully I can have a few buddies join, too! :D

@LegoLad659 @Maiza Avaro

Yo is the ability to dodge all magical attack too OP? Verbal and physical abuse are still A-Ok, and are my potential big weakness.

HLP IM CONFUSED WHAT THE FUCK IS A GENRE FHGIUGH 

I know what genres are-- but I'm confused as to what the special significance is in this rp fjiegheuisghhi

HLP IM CONFUSED WHAT THE FUCK IS A GENRE FHGIUGH 

I know what genres are-- but I'm confused as to what the special significance is in this rp fjiegheuisghhi

did you read the lore? Cause it´s in the magical girl´s part of the lore.

@SansLovesPugs @Mew @Pretzel Heart @TaraSobiki @crybaby @C R Y B A B Y @Maiza Avaro @Blackrose7 @LegoLad659 @MrNeko @Minako @Pinkalyn @Hana Koen @Captain Gensokyo @Klhoine @Nico

okay, there was no shortage of setbacks, but the RP starts today.

I will ask (yet again) which of you have or not dropped interest, and which wanna stay on.

Erm...I think I'll have to pull out. I really can't handle more than one group RP and I have 4 going (including this one, although one of the others has not been responded to in months).

Yeah I read that, but I think maybe just asking questions would be easier--

So the genre affects the personality of the entity as well as the power of the magical girl when possessed by this entity?

When possessed, does the magical girl get to make her own choices and use magic from the entity and experience physical changes, or is it total possession

When not possessed, can the entity and magical girl converse?

So the genre affects the personality of the entity as well as the power of the magical girl when possessed by this entity?

When possessed, does the magical girl get to make her own choices and use magic from the entity and experience physical changes, or is it total possession

1. Yes.

I don't know about the other two.

@Mew

Yes genres compose a magical entity. The magical entity can possess a magical girl, triggering the transformation. While possessed the magical girl has no control over own body, which now will have the personality of the magical entity. In this state alone can the magical girl's powers be used. The only thing the magical girl can do in that state by herself is shut down the posssession.

at any point communication between the magical entity and the magical girl is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back