OOC chat

I meant to the main plot, the treasure to end the enemy of the magical girls once and for all?

Oh, that. She likes the idea of getting rid of the apparitions, but at the same time she's skeptical because, if this entity had the power to destroy them for good, and wanted to help the world survive against them, why would it be keeping this power hidden until now, and offering it as a prize for a contest? In addition, making it a contest means that the Magical Girls would most likely end up fighting each other, and that just makes everything worse since they're focusing on fighting each other rather than the apparitions. So her opinion of this whole thing is mixed.

Oh, that. She likes the idea of getting rid of the apparitions, but at the same time she's skeptical because, if this entity had the power to destroy them for good, and wanted to help the world survive against them, why would it be keeping this power hidden until now, and offering it as a prize for a contest? In addition, making it a contest means that the Magical Girls would most likely end up fighting each other, and that just makes everything worse since they're focusing on fighting each other rather than the apparitions. So her opinion of this whole thing is mixed.

interesting.

Hrrrrggggg~

I can't think of a character to add here yet... Gimme a day or two and I'll have a CS, oki? :3

So, I'm still working on this character, and I wanted to know how drastically magical girl appearance might differ from regular appearance, since it has two slots for description.

For example, if (hypothetically) the character has short hair and no tail, could they then transform and have temporary long hair and a tail? Can this variance in appearance change over time, say for example starting with one tail and eventually gaining nine tails?

Lots of questions o3o

Sorry.

@Idea

Or it could be misdirection so I can make a lamia o3o

This isn't a Monster Girl roleplay xD

...Though I would certainly not be opposed to one :P  I have plenty of characters that'd fit the bill.

I might even use the Lamia just to confuse you xD

This isn't a Monster Girl roleplay xD

...Though I would certainly not be opposed to one :P  I have plenty of characters that'd fit the bill.

I might even use the Lamia just to confuse you xD

Hah, you can't confuse me! I'm already confused!

*hurts herself in confusion*

Yay slimes! Versatile, cute, deadly... I'd like to be a goo girl o3o

I have one character who's obsessed with Mermaids xD

There's also another character who likes snakes who'd love to see a Lamia, but I haven't used that aspect of her personality in a long time.

So, I'm still working on this character, and I wanted to know how drastically magical girl appearance might differ from regular appearance, since it has two slots for description.

For example, if (hypothetically) the character has short hair and no tail, could they then transform and have temporary long hair and a tail? Can this variance in appearance change over time, say for example starting with one tail and eventually gaining nine tails?

Lots of questions o3o

Sorry.

@Idea

No problem. I like questions. It can help hyping you and I to the RP, allows you to construct a character with more depth and functions like an alert that the RP really is still alive xD

However, for the sake of principle, I will ask that you move this to then "questions, suggestions and complaints " section of this thread before I answer

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Sorry, had to let out a primal scream after all that design work. Please, @Idea, let me know if anything is unfit or needs modification! I'm open to criticism, and I won't be sad even if you tell me to scrap the whole idea :P

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Sorry, had to let out a primal scream after all that design work. Please, @Idea, let me know if anything is unfit or needs modification! I'm open to criticism, and I won't be sad even if you tell me to scrap the whole idea :P

That's good cause criticism you will get once I get home. Just like the others that I also didn't have a chance to review yet. 

Thanks for the follow BTW!

You don't have to do it all at once. You can just post a WIP sheet and fill it out over time. Then just tell me when you're done ;)

It's gonna be arduous and my CS will get torn up for another draft or two, but...eh, I guess. I'm tired right now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back