OOC Chat

I am legit freaking out. I hope you peoplez can find this chat! Anyway....please give me feed back on your thoughts in this rp! Pfft.....Serves me right for making people wait while I got things set up. 

Heya! I'm super hyped for this. No need to freak out, friend!

Lol I just don't have any feed back...and I feel like I the information I have given is kinda scattered (like my brain...in case you can not tell this is the first hosted thread I have created) is there anything you are confused about? I absolutely love the concept of dragons and I know what kind of rp I want this to be....but that is where my ability to communicate has hit a stopping point xD  

Nah, I just can't decide on my dragon's abilities and appearance. I don't know if i want to go for multiple sets of wings or multiple sets of limbs or fins and gills or what. 

This is a really cool RP. I haven't really experienced one like this before and it's amazing! So no sweat. I am pretty sure people will join! :)

Quick question: For secondary, can I just make one thread with them all in one? I just don't want people to have to look for primaries since the ratio of primaries to secondaries is 1:5

Also, for the secondaries as well; do you still want us to do a RP sample and fill out the "other" like our primaries?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys!

@demnkiller

If you want to make a thread with all of your secondary's....

call the thread,  Secondary Characters | Not Finished . Then create tag's that have the names of your dragons.  That is a pretty good idea so I will adopt it....but create all of your secondary's as individual posts. (I am an organizational crazy online apparently) 

I will change my secondary to fit this format. 

and no, if you have already posted a rp sample, and added the other requirement then you are good. In fact, I think I will be just making that a requirement for primary character's since there is only one each. 

Hello hello

Just wanted to say that I have created a poll topic....any who are interested in helping me out can check it out in the character sub-forum and vote!

Hmm, breath attacks should be given distance based on the type of attack they are. Straight line attacks would reach a further distance due to them being more concentrated, though they would hit less of an area. Wide cone like attacks would be closer to the body, hitting more enemies with a slightly less impact. 

Cloud or mist based breath attacks would have a specific range in an entire area. Unlike Line Breath Attacks or Cone Breath Attacks, Cloud Breath Attacks have the capability of lingering.

So...maybe for hatchlings, one foot for cone based attacks, two feet for line based attacks, and one point five for cloud based attacks?

I'm just throwing out ideas here. If you'd like, I could post this in the suggestions area.

Yes please post this in the suggestions! I love the idea, but I also want it to be where it will not get hidden in chat. Title it

Suggestion | Distance Of Breath Ability 

or something like that....this way any who are interested in this sort of stuff can state their thoughts and rate the suggestion. 

I thought it would be an interesting idea...and perhaps bring forth true feelings about certain characters, since you have seen them develop to this stage. Plus it allows less detailed character sheets for now. 

@Falling Nebula

I finished my secondary characters. You can look at them and PM me if anything needs to be changed. There's like one or two that I think I want to change anyways :)  but I'd still enjoy feedback if you don't mind!

@Ellieroan@shadowz1995@Seraph Darkfire@Quinlan63@Isacoolbow@Darkiplier@BeebeTheWarrior@demnkiller@Noivian

If you have not already, please follow the notifications thread. This is the only thread other than the Hatching Cave Thread, that I will ask you to follow.....I post important things in the Notifications that will directly impact this rp...and its rpers. I just posted a very important notification that you should all take a look at....From this moment on you guys are keeping track of deadlines, and progress...I am not going to do it for you. If you choose not to follow the Notifcations thread and miss a deadline....well suffice to say that I won't have much sympathy. 

Okay stern speech is over....I always feel quite mean when I make those ;)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back