OOC chat room

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Aloaris Academy Bulletin [/COLOR]

Hello one and all! I hope all of you have had a fine week.

Lets get right to it!

[SIZE= 20px]News[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Character drawings are still available to members from the original role play, please take a look if interested and have not done so[/COLOR].

It will be open to new players in the near future

Two new players this week! Welcome @Seraph and  @eclipsehowls !!

[SIZE= 20px]In summary[/SIZE]

After being dropped in the the beast infested forest, students scramble to find partners, totems and struggle to stay alive while the teachers watch from the safety from the top of the cliff

Jackal has been guarding the totems from some ruins in his mech dragon form

Ashel, Drea and[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)] Rachel[/COLOR] engaged in combat with Jackal

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Breeshey[/COLOR], Kira  and Jeff reveal their true identities to each other

Sin figures out Vasilily true identity

Vasilily soon finds out Sin's not human

Vasilily seems to struggle with Sin's reserved, and apathetic personalty

Annelise and Serpah enter the fray and soon become partners

Jackal is immobilized in ice and Ashel hacks his mind, hoping to override the hunter programming and bring his brother Adrian back

Kuzu enters the fray and questions the safety and sanity of this exercise

Annelise establishes and indifferent, if not cold attitude to her new partner before defeating an elemental

Kira runs off and encounters Kuzu, offering an apple; Jeff and [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Breeshey[/COLOR] take notice of this

Drea finds Rachel's missing twin brother Mark in the woods, then separates from the twins to find a totem for Mark.

Mark and Rachel separate from Drea

Kuzu and Kira  introduce themselves

Liz is on the prowl as a panther

Jackal breaks free from the Ice, searching for Ashel and Drea

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Breeshey[/COLOR] runs of towards the totems

Jeff and Mark become partners

Vasilily discovers Sin is immune to magic, but weak to water

Darcelle tries to figure out what Ashel is up to

Drea and [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Breeshey[/COLOR] retrieve totems

Drea reaches the twins and Jeff and all of them go o fight Jackal in his armored form

Darcelle attempts to summon Golgotha but fails

Jackal is truly defeated, Ashel successfully bring his brother back and reunites with Adrian

Jeff is revealed to be nonhuman at this time Kira and Kuzu have joined up with him and Mark

Sin reveals her true form to Vasilily

[SIZE= 20px]Currently[/SIZE]

Role play Day:

Day 5

Friday, September 9, 2518

Ashel and Adrian are reunited

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Aether [/COLOR]enters the fray as a tiger

[COLOR= rgb(169, 169, 169)]Jeff[/COLOR] tells the story of how he died and met Kira

[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Kuzu[/COLOR] introduces/reveals her true identity to Jeff, Kira, and Mark.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mark [/COLOR]briefly introduces himself to the others, but does not reveal himself as

Rachel and Drea spot Aether, unaware that the tiger is a student.

Sin suggest going back to the cliff with their totems to Vasilily

Breeshey reveals the Elf totems to Kira

As of this Bulletin:

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Paired Students:[/COLOR]

Spoiler

Vasilily + Sin

Darcelle Ashel

Kira + Breeshey

Salem + Annelise

Drea + Rachel

Jeff + Mark

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Unpaired Students:[/COLOR]

Liz, and Kuzu, Aether

[SIZE= 16px]Here are how the teams are looking so far:[/SIZE]

"Dragon Team"

Darcelle, Ashel, Rachel, Drea

"Elf Team"

Vasilily, Sin, Breeshey, Kira

"Ghost team"

Jackal, Jeff, Mark

(Correct me if I'm wrong please)​

(all teams subject to change)​

(Also the team names are just place holders  to keep track of which team is going to use what totem)​

Totems Available:

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]0/4 Dragon Totems [/COLOR]

[SIZE= 9.75px](All in the possession of [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 128)]Rachel[/COLOR])[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]0/4 Elf Totems[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 9.75px](One in possession of Sin; One in the possession of Vasilily; Two in the possession of Breeshey.)[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]4/4 Witch Totems[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]0/3 Ghost totems [/COLOR]

[SIZE= 9.75px](One in the possession of [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Jackal; [/COLOR]Two in the possesion of Mark)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9.75px](Correct me if I'm wrong please[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Admin Questions for you:[/SIZE]

How is everyone doing?

All members will be tagged, if you are tagged and wish to drop the RP  or have already with out informing us please say so, and Admin will remove you from the group.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Inactive members[/COLOR] please like this bulletin or respond to show that you are [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]still interested[/COLOR] in the [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Aloaris Academy Role Play.[/COLOR]

Stay hidden, Stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uwaaah~ @AgWordSmith done it again! Thanks for putting your time and efforts into this compilation! I totes appreciate. :)  

I'm doing fine sorry for the delay I recently broke my phone and had to replace it. I'm still hoping to get involved is it possible to be an experiment position? Possibly one who wasn't completed until Day 5?

Uwaaah~ @AgWordSmith done it again! Thanks for putting your time and efforts into this compilation! I totes appreciate. :)  

(>/////<) You're welcome and Thank you all at once!  >u<

I'm doing fine sorry for the delay I recently broke my phone and had to replace it. I'm still hoping to get involved is it possible to be an experiment position? Possibly one who wasn't completed until Day 5?

Yes you can definetly be an expirement but Skeletonjack will have to answer your other question.

I have no idea when he'll be online though. 

Sorry I haven't made my character yet, I've been pretty busy with other RPs. However I will try to make it tomorrow.

Yes you can be an experiment but no it can't be new. I left the option available for anyone to jump in at any point because this is an academy so it obviously has more than 15 students. Now here's where the problem lies I made jackal the last experiment. So you would have to make him/her be before jackal and not have the same number as any other character and I do believe I made the first 300 experiments failed and/or dead. The exact number is in the rules which need to be read before creating a character.

Heads up!!!

There are still witch totems!!

Duck into the ruins grab em and go if you still need a totem!!

Ater and Vasilily traveled quickly through the forest. Occasionally beasts would attack, but they quickly found themselves in trouble. Beasts would be gripped by tendrils and be dragged into Ater. By the time the primal senses of the beasts kick in to try to save themselves. It was to late; the beasts gripped the ground trying to pull away as they were slowly absorbed. Their agony expressed in silent screams. Despite Ater taking her time in enjoying her meal, and the suffering of creatures, both her and Vasilily arrived rather quickly. Ater stepped onto the helicarrier.

@Nyctophiliac (Sorry I've taken so long, I've been busy.)

(Understandable. I should be busy but I've taken to constant RP-ing as a bad habit. :/)

[SIZE= 16px]I'm updating the dorms post and I need the grades of these Students:[/SIZE]

If any of you want roommates just ask who you have in mind, other wise you'll all get separate rooms or I can just randomize roommates if that's what you guys want.

The dorms are NOT co-ed.

@PugLife

Liz (if you think she should have a dorm, puglife)

@eclipsehowls

Kuzu

Aether

@Lefic

Annelise

@Seraph

Salem

@Cheryl

Sayuri

Mark is free for a roommate btw

(please tell me if  I missed any one!)

Okay so could anyone give me a brief update on what's what? Obviously I assume my shadowy character is starting somewhere where the experimental monsters are kept so... probably the area I'm a little more curious about...

Aloaris Academy Bulletin

Hello one and all! Sorry for the lateness but its here now!

This has been a very active week!!

News

All monster students please report to the meeting in Mr' Dirges room around Six!

Photography club movie night, those interested in joining the club please report there at Seven!

One new player has joined this week!! Please Welcome @NViouz_DVationz !!

@PugLife has joined the Admin team!! Happy to have you on board Puglife!!

In summary

It is made clear to a group of students that there is an abundance of monsters among them, most reveal themselves to the others. Though there are a handful of students who have not outright given away their secrets or insist on playing around the topic.

Mr. Dirge has informed most monsters of a meeting in his room around Six
He also has informs all students that the training session is over and to return to the helicarrier
Annelise reveals a major injury to Salem  

while their partnership continues to be one of a certain Admin's favorite character dynamics *winks*
Kira reveals To Breeshey that Jeff cannot go too far from his corpse, revealing that she has hidden it among her other tattoos.
Ashel reveals that Mr. Dirge is indeed apart of the monster rebellion
Many Students  return the the helicarrier
Sayuri enters the fray by beating back wolves and return the the helicarrier
Salem and Annelise subtly reveal themselves to each other as monsters

Adrian hands Kuzu, Salem, Annelise and Aether witch totems
Darcelle, Vasilily and Sin return the the helicarrier
Sayuri seems to care less about the injuries of her partner
It is reaveled that during session such as this there are no classes for the remainder of the day.
Jeff reveals to Mark that Adrian on a team would be rather helpful and then goes to talk to  Annelise
Rachel and Drea take bets to how long Mark will last on Adrian's team.
Liz questions Sayuri how wolves ended up in the forest
Breeshey introduces her self to Mark
Sikarza enter s the fray by complaining about teenage humans.
Mark realizes that he is on Ghost team with Adrian, he attempts to be flirty but we all know he's going to get his ass handed to him sooner rather than later if this keeps going.
Annelise evaluates her performance during training as less that favorable to Jeff
Adrian threatens Mark for checking him out
Breeshey reveals that she has a Photography club to Mark

The helicarrier lands, students flee the metal death trap
Rita enters the fray by informing injured students where the infirmary is, then recruits Sikarza to help her round them up.
Adrian escapes recruitment and discuses with Mr. Dirge how creepy the female experiment is.
Vasilily ponders the absurd amount of monsters among humans, a chill runs down her spin as she lays eyes on Darcelle
Drea and Rachel head to her dorm, both getting rid of heir uniforms for more causal clothing.
Vasilily converse with Ashel aboiut her partner being an Grim Ooze

Currently

Role play Day:

Day 5

Friday, September 9, 2518

5:30 pm

Rita and Sikarza discuss humans under a tree

Vasilily and Sin are in the cafeteria together

Annelise has left Salem and  Jeff to bind her injury and is wandering school grounds

Breeshey has left Mark and found Kira

Ashel and Drea chill with Rachel in her dorm

Liz has left Sayuri and approaches Adrian

Kuzu and Aether and Darcelle are somewhere on school grounds

As of this Bulletin:

Official Teams:

Dragon Team:

Darcelle, Ashel, Rachel, Drea

Elf Team:

Vasilily, Sin ,Breeshey, Kira

Ghost Team:

Adrian, Jeff, Mark

Witch Team:

Annelise,Salem, Kuzu, Aether

Mage Team:

Sayuri, 3 NPCs

Admin Questions for you:

The Dorms Assignments are in need of updating

We need the grades of the following students:

@Lefic

Annelise

Salem

Sayuri

Roommates are optional but NO Co-Ed allowed

Please ask permission of other players to have your OC's be roommates!

All members will be tagged, if you are tagged and wish to drop the RP  or have already with out informing us please say so, and Admin will remove you from the group.

Inactive members please like this bulletin or respond to show that you are still interested in the Aloaris Academy Role Play.

Stay hidden, Stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back